Scott McClellen's new book

just folow the crumbs of recycled info. Ignore the little man in the blimp throwing them out. Wind up at Amazon and buy the book. $$$$ for Macsellem.

Personally, I would laugh my ass off if Cypress did beat the crap out of either one of you. You have both given him enough shit to have it coming.

Frankly, if SF shows his face in NY, I am going to personally beat his ass.
LOL. Please. Pointing out the disingenuous post is not incentive for such activity.

But it would be fun to sell tickets to the event. I might even let him hit me once or twice.

what fucking idiots.

Im so glad Tucker lost his show, what a hack.
Isn't that the idiot with the bow tie? Yeah. I'm good with that. He was the MSNBC version of Colmes. He even argued with as much ability. Hopefully they'll replace him with somebody with more oomph. Goof with bow ties are often the subject of public tauntings at today's HS...

Hey black, it looks like your on the board. I am still curious about this from yesterday. I saw the link you gave me. What in your link do you think was different than what I posted about O'Neil?

Well duhhh. You are Wrightwing, you have to be wrong. Empirical evidence and statistics, etc...

Back