Scott McClellen's new book

Hey Meme and Darla,

How about you two f'ing A-holes go get a private room and scissors your freaking brains out. My treat.

Cawacko, take a hint. Your “debate” with Desh has been cancelled due to low ratings! Get some new material and try again next season. Frankly, I think it needs either sex or drama. Or maybe you know, it could just make some sense? As ran, it really sucked! I fell asleep an hour ago.

I hope you have good dental insurance Super because you keep this up and you'll be missing some front teeth!

:) No worries... Gumby has already threatened to beat my face in... I can take care of the dental work at the same time. I'll just come on out to Cali and let the two of you have at it.

Of course, it is highly likely that I will be laughing at the attempt. (obligatory internet tough guy comment)

:cool:

So look at this. Rove is claiming that a "left wing blogger" wrote McClellan's book:

"So the spin begins -- former White House press secretary Scott McClellan writes a book blasting the Bush administration for, well, pretty much everything -- and the noise machine sets out to destroy him. Last night, shortly after Politico.com broke a story about the book's contents, Tucker Carlson and Karl Rove went on MSNBC and Fox News, respectively, to begin the McClellan bashing.

The points were tired, and certainly familiar to the likes of Richard Clarke -- that McClellan was irrelevant ("the lamest press secretary in American history," according to Carlson, and "goes to show how out of the loop he was," says Rove). Both also said that McClellan was implicated in everything he alleged, since he didn't speak up at the time, so why should we care, etc.
But both Carlson and Rove -- and this is minutes or even seconds apart, on different networks -- ended their interviews with this charge:

CARLSON: There is no way he put together those words by himself. Complete sentence after complete sentence after complete sentence, I don't believe he's capable of it. I'd like to know who his ghost writer is. It's just appalling.
[...]

ROVE: Well, two things. First of all, this doesn't sound like Scott. It really doesn't. Not the Scott McClellan I've known for a long time. Second of all, it sounds like somebody else. It sounds like a left-wing blogger.

It's odd that they both simultaneously made this ghostwriter charge, and doubly odd because Rove specifically admitted at the beginning of the interview he had never seen the book. Strange indeed.
http://mediamatters.org/altercation/?f=h_column

:) No worries... Gumby has already threatened to beat my face in... I can take care of the dental work at the same time. I'll just come on out to Cali and let the two of you have at it.

Of course, it is highly likely that I will be laughing at the attempt. (obligatory internet tough guy comment)

:cool:
I thought he said he would 'vigorously prepare you for plastic surgery'. I was thinking he'd grab a pen and excitedly draw little circles on your face...

:dunno:

I thought he said he would 'vigorously prepare you for plastic surgery'. I was thinking he'd grab a pen and excitedly draw little circles on your face...

:dunno:

Personally, I would laugh my ass off if Cypress did beat the crap out of either one of you. You have both given him enough shit to have it coming.

Frankly, if SF shows his face in NY, I am going to personally beat his ass.

So look at this. Rove is claiming that a "left wing blogger" wrote McClellan's book:

"So the spin begins -- former White House press secretary Scott McClellan writes a book blasting the Bush administration for, well, pretty much everything -- and the noise machine sets out to destroy him. Last night, shortly after Politico.com broke a story about the book's contents, Tucker Carlson and Karl Rove went on MSNBC and Fox News, respectively, to begin the McClellan bashing.

The points were tired, and certainly familiar to the likes of Richard Clarke -- that McClellan was irrelevant ("the lamest press secretary in American history," according to Carlson, and "goes to show how out of the loop he was," says Rove). Both also said that McClellan was implicated in everything he alleged, since he didn't speak up at the time, so why should we care, etc.
But both Carlson and Rove -- and this is minutes or even seconds apart, on different networks -- ended their interviews with this charge:

CARLSON: There is no way he put together those words by himself. Complete sentence after complete sentence after complete sentence, I don't believe he's capable of it. I'd like to know who his ghost writer is. It's just appalling.
[...]

ROVE: Well, two things. First of all, this doesn't sound like Scott. It really doesn't. Not the Scott McClellan I've known for a long time. Second of all, it sounds like somebody else. It sounds like a left-wing blogger.

It's odd that they both simultaneously made this ghostwriter charge, and doubly odd because Rove specifically admitted at the beginning of the interview he had never seen the book. Strange indeed.
http://mediamatters.org/altercation/?f=h_column

OH .. a liberal blogger wrote it.

Guess that lets Clinton supporters off the hook.

Must be Obama's fault.

Personally, I would laugh my ass off if Cypress did beat the crap out of either one of you. You have both given him enough shit to have it coming.

Frankly, if SF shows his face in NY, I am going to personally beat his ass.

LMAO... Gumby has brought upon himself everything he has received. His constant need to create strawmen and completely spin peoples positions means he is fair game for everything thrown at him.

you beat my ass? perhaps, but only because I would never hit a woman. I know... that makes me a sexist pig and all. More than likely though I would simply run circles around you taunting you until your head exploded out of rage. :rolleyes:

Back