Scott McClellen's new book

This has got to be the stupidest person I have ever run into on a message board, and that’s saying something. That’s no little thing you know.

Can you imagine if her and BB-brain got together and had a baby?

I'm going to think long and hard on that one. I'm sure I've run into stupider posters. I can't think of any, but I'm sure they are out there. But I have yet to see anything other than sarcastic one liners that aren't even that funny or information that's just plain old wrong. LOL, Like her declaration that Cindy McCain's never stumped for her husband. What wife hasn't stumped at some point for her husband in recent presidential elections?

believe me at the other site there were people far more lacking in mental capcity.

they couldnt even read their ......

Alphabits

Seriously, F all you guys. I had a thread with Desh talking about a conspiracy theory in which I actually have some involvement. You guys start circle jerking over cereal and ruin it.

I'm going to think long and hard on that one. I'm sure I've run into stupider posters. I can't think of any, but I'm sure they are out there. But I have yet to see anything other than sarcastic one liners that aren't even that funny or information that's just plain old wrong. LOL, Like her declaration that Cindy McCain's never stumped for her husband. What wife hasn't stumped at some point for her husband in recent presidential elections?

Oh you are just soooo.......it.

Seriously, F all you guys. I had a thread with Desh talking about a conspiracy theory in which I actually have some involvement. You guys start circle jerking over cereal and ruin it.

I'm not too concerned about you being upset. I have a feeling your good graces can be bought with an Irish Car Bomb.

Back