Scott McClellen's new book

figures.

side note:
I've noticed a lot of times you're ahead of the curve ball on a lot things though. You've been calling the queen B "hit lery" for a while now.

I am a bit of a futurist. Kinda depressing lately though.
What kind of place will my new Grandson live in ?

Bowling Green !! That is flatlander territory and the former confederate capitol of KY.

No Grandson or Granddaughter of mine would live there !!!

they will have an education if they choose and a place to live. But they still have to live in a messed up world.

Silverstein won the bid in a default 6 weeks before 911.

The building had not passed hands in decades before that.

Funny it sells right before 911 and the winning bid dropped out right before 911.

Again, what does this have to do with O'Neil?

So I went down the hall ask the guy about the Vornado bid. He said a board member was a terrorist and told them to drop their bid and Voila! (that is actually what he said).

It's really kicking in now; Bartlett just came out and called the allegations "total crap"

""It's almost like we're witnessing an out-of-body experience," Bartlett said of McClellan. "We're hearing from a completely different person we didn't have any insight into."

Bartlett added that intimates of the President feel McClellan has violated a trust. "Part of the role of being a trust adviser is to honor that trust," said Bartlett. "It's not your place now to go out" and criticize the President like this.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Yeah - if you're in the Bush White House, it's your duty to never tell the truth...

Again, what does this have to do with O'Neil?

So I went down the hall ask the guy about the Vornado bid. He said a board member was a terrorist and told them to drop their bid and Voila! (that is actually what he said).

John O'Neill died at the wwt on 911.

What if they guy who headed the realestate portion of vornado was warned not to buy? Steven Roth is a very wealthy man and may have had connections which warned him to drop his bid.

How exactly did Mr O'Neill get the job do you know?

It's really kicking in now; Bartlett just came out and called the allegations "total crap"

""It's almost like we're witnessing an out-of-body experience," Bartlett said of McClellan. "We're hearing from a completely different person we didn't have any insight into."

Bartlett added that intimates of the President feel McClellan has violated a trust. "Part of the role of being a trust adviser is to honor that trust," said Bartlett. "It's not your place now to go out" and criticize the President like this.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

Yeah - if you're in the Bush White House, it's your duty to never tell the truth...

LOL.

That ship sank and now its every man for himself.

I tell ya the 11th commandment is now just a darned piece of paper.
Bodies under the wheels everywhere is the future of the Republican party for a few years.

Maybe Psmbc will now hire Scotty to co-anchor with Keith Overblow..:cof1:

hahahhahaha

so insightful. Its mind blowing how one person can add so much to the board. Sheer comedic genius.

Corn Flakes...

John O'Neill died at the wwt on 911.

What if they guy who headed the realestate portion of vornado was warned not to buy? Steven Roth is a very wealthy man and may have had connections which warned him to drop his bid.

How exactly did Mr O'Neill get the job do you know?

Larry Silverstein hired him. Larry Silverstein is a very wealthy man. Larry Silverstein knows about everyone in New York City. As I stated before he knows all the politicians and big whigs around town. That is how he does his business. And he's a Jew. If you buy into the conspiracy you have to believe the Jews knew so why would a Jew buy the Trade Center before it was destroyed?

I guess I admire your ability to come up with these conspiracy theories because I have no idea how you do it.

Where I live.............

Bowling Green !! That is flatlander territory and the former confederate capitol of KY.

No Grandson or Granddaughter of mine would live there !!!

they will have an education if they choose and a place to live. But they still have to live in a messed up world.

We consider all of Ky to be flatlander territory...and your GD's will be just fine if you destroy your still and back forty crops!:cof1:

Larry Silverstein hired him. Larry Silverstein is a very wealthy man. Larry Silverstein knows about everyone in New York City. As I stated before he knows all the politicians and big whigs around town. That is how he does his business. And he's a Jew. If you buy into the conspiracy you have to believe the Jews knew so why would a Jew buy the Trade Center before it was destroyed?

I guess I admire your ability to come up with these conspiracy theories because I have no idea how you do it.

Seriously Damo... we need a smiley that is pulling crap out of its ass.... yet another wasted opportunity.

Urban renewal ? Glad for an excuse to the USA to rally against the Muslims ?

Out of curiosity... what is with the cereal references?

meme always ends her post with "cheerios". I'm guessing she means the typically singular British greeting of "cheerio" but she thinks she's a riot in signing her posts, "cheerios". I just like to highlight how retarded she is and how enlightened (her words not mine) I am.

Back