Scott McClellen's new book

I'm not sure anyone is qualified to label someones death as unnecessary. One doesnt' need any authority to label a war as unnecessary. You just claim it to be so if that's what you think. I just think that it's a bit presumptuous to think that you know what is necessary and what isn't.

If a war is unnecesary, a death in that war, unfortunately, is unnecessary, as well. These soldiers did not need to die to protect America.

No need to candycoat it; we've had enough of that.

If a war is unnecesary, a death in that war, unfortunately, is unnecessary, as well. These soldiers did not need to die to protect America.

No need to candycoat it; we've had enough of that.

Repeatedly saying a war is unnecessary doesn't make it so. Please tell me what in this world is necessary and why it is necessary. A common disconnect in theses discussions is when people claim to know what is wrong without taking the risk of proclaiming what is right.

Feel free to stop them at anytime

Just like I predicted; Bush lovers and war supporters won't give a shit if bush lied. They don't care if he lied us into war, or if his admin lied about outing a CIA agent. Either they "laugh" about it like meme, or they shrug it off and say something like "Well, why don't YOU try to stop Bush from lying"

I know it raises eyebrows whenever I say war supporters and bush supporters are, generally, immoral people.

This thread has been a great example of that.

Remember we are not allowed to mention Bush anymore, he is ancient history, illrelevant. Its all about John McCain now!

Bill Clinton is fair game... but Bush is old news.

I firmly believe that those who still support bush have Mental problems in several areas.

A new drug is needed for their affliction. Megagra ? Dopeamine sounds about right but the name is taken.

I firmly believe that those who still support bush have Mental problems in several areas.

A new drug is needed for their affliction. Megagra ? Dopeamine sounds about right but the name is taken.

Ya Ya Ya--and the other side thinks that liberalism is a mental disease. Let's hope someday America can achieve something past grade school discussions.

Ya Ya Ya--and the other side thinks that liberalism is a mental disease. Let's hope someday America can achieve something past grade school discussions.

How many people have to come out of this administration and tell you of the lies and deception for you to understand?

Thisa is not your garden variety lies about getting head or tapping for sex in a bathroom.

These lies sent our soldiers into a meat grinder, these lies flushed our treasure down a toilet, these lies made us hated by the world, these lies have nearly destroyed our economy.

The people who died were not worthless they were heros, Bush and his band of moraless opportunists are the worthless ones.

We tried to tell you and you said things like "well yeah Clinton got a blowjob"

We tried to protect our country from these lies and the media called up lefty peacenicks.

We tried to stop them but they had our voting system rigged.

We tried to stop them but they had Packed our DOJ with cronies who mistook the bible for a lawbook in law school.

McClellan is an asshole because the day that he new they asked him to lie is the day he should have done this and not now. He is trying to save his soul because he sees the ship is sinking.

Will you EVER see that the ship is sinking and that waht you bought into when you voted for Bush is a pack of lies. YOU WERE WRONG TO TRUST THIS MAN. that is the facts fella. You blew it for voting for him. He let 911 happen by his inattention to the problem of AQ and its threats. Richard Clarke told us this one. Paul O'Neil told us he was incompetant and failed to recognize the threat. Tennet told you.

There are two types who need to be seen a little different in my mind.

The befores and the afters.

Paul O'Neil

Richard Clarke

John O'Neil

They left the admin when they figured out who they were and what they were willing to do.

These men are HEROS and John O'Neil paid for it with his life. He died on his first day at work trying to protect the world trade towers.

Then there are the others like McClellan who did there dirty bidding and then told on them when it was too late to save the people who already DIED because of the lies.

Does that make what they are saying now any less true?

only in the eyes of those so blind that they would vote for a Bush third term by voting McSame.

Remember we are not allowed to mention Bush anymore, he is ancient history, illrelevant. Its all about John McCain now!

Bill Clinton is fair game... but Bush is old news.

Jarod, you never answered this before. Who said you can't discuss Bush? I've haven't seen one person on this board say this.

And so it begins...the White House just came out & said that McClellan is "disgruntled about his experience" there.

That didn't take long; you can imagine the meeting this morning. Should we go with unstable lackey prone to delusion, or disgruntled ex-employee?

Actually they weren't sent there to die. It's a common mistake made by those hooked of Demo talking points. Needless deaths ? You are outraged over needless deaths? I think deciding on whether someone's death was needless or not is a bit above your paygrade.

Even in the face all that is known, made even more known by Bush's own mouthpiece, the braindead, such as yourself, can still move their lips.

Every political website should have at least one or two braindead motherfuckers like you and meme on their site to remind everyone of exactly how truly ignorant you people are.

The good news is that you're shrinking .. a shrinking puss-filled festering parasite that will soon be nothing but a scar.

Man, you make me happy. :)

How many people have to come out of this administration and tell you of the lies and deception for you to understand?

Thisa is not your garden variety lies about getting head or tapping for sex in a bathroom.

These lies sent our soldiers into a meat grinder, these lies flushed our treasure down a toilet, these lies made us hated by the world, these lies have nearly destroyed our economy.

The people who died were not worthless they were heros, Bush and his band of moraless opportunists are the worthless ones.

We tried to tell you and you said things like "well yeah Clinton got a blowjob"

We tried to protect our country from these lies and the media called up lefty peacenicks.

We tried to stop them but they had our voting system rigged.

We tried to stop them but they had Packed our DOJ with cronies who mistook the bible for a lawbook in law school.

McClellan is an asshole because the day that he new they asked him to lie is the day he should have done this and not now. He is trying to save his soul because he sees the ship is sinking.

Will you EVER see that the ship is sinking and that waht you bought into when you voted for Bush is a pack of lies. YOU WERE WRONG TO TRUST THIS MAN. that is the facts fella. You blew it for voting for him. He let 911 happen by his inattention to the problem of AQ and its threats. Richard Clarke told us this one. Paul O'Neil told us he was incompetant and failed to recognize the threat. Tennet told you.

There are two types who need to be seen a little different in my mind.

The befores and the afters.

Paul O'Neil

Richard Clarke

John O'Neil

They left the admin when they figured out who they were and what they were willing to do.

These men are HEROS and John O'Neil paid for it with his life. He died on his first day at work trying to protect the world trade towers.

Then there are the others like McClellan who did there dirty bidding and then told on them when it was too late to save the people who already DIED because of the lies.

Does that make what they are saying now any less true?

only in the eyes of those so blind that they would vote for a Bush third term by voting McSame.

Actually Desh John O'Neil leaving the FBI had nothing to do with Bush Administraton. How much of his story do you know? He had been with the FBI from the mid to late '90's and retired to private security in 2001. His story is a prime example of how bad communication was between the FBI and the CIA and how 9/11 probably would have been prevented with better communication between the two groups.

Go research O'Neil and Barbara Bodine who was the U.S. Ambassador to Yemon and his experience working with her while he was investigating the USS Cole terrorist attack in 2000.

O'Neil was not part of the Bush Administration. He was not part of the Clinton Administration. He was not part of any Presidential Administration.

I agree Cawacko, but I have gotten slammed as a Bush basher and have gotten the Bush is not running response on here from a few as well. Who? I don't really remember since I don't take that type seriously anyway.

I view it as a holy crusade to remind bush supporters how stupid they are so that perhaps my country will not do anything this stupid again. Yeah I have a bit of optimism in me ;)

And so it begins...the White House just came out & said that McClellan is "disgruntled about his experience" there.

That didn't take long; you can imagine the meeting this morning. Should we go with unstable lackey prone to delusion, or disgruntled ex-employee?

I'm telling you, it's going to be a 12 year old girl he's been hitting on, online.

Actually Desh John O'Neil leaving the FBI had nothing to do with Bush Administraton. How much of his story do you know? He had been with the FBI from the mid to late '90's and retired to private security in 2001. His story is a prime example of how bad communication was between the FBI and the CIA and how 9/11 probably would have been prevented with better communication between the two groups.

Go research O'Neil and Barbara Bodine who was the U.S. Ambassador to Yemon and his experience working with her while he was investigating the USS Cole terrorist attack in 2000.

O'Neil was not part of the Bush Administration. He was not part of the Clinton Administration. He was not part of any Presidential Administration.

Hmmm..

I think you could use a bit of education on O'Neill my brother.

John O'Neill: The Man Who Knew
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/

Back