Scott McClellen's new book

what fucking idiots.

Im so glad Tucker lost his show, what a hack.

He lost his show, and that was a great day, but we still have to look at his stupid, shiny, smirking face on all the other MSNBC shows. Except for Olbermann, I'm pretty sure he doesn't show his face there.

OH .. a liberal blogger wrote it.

Guess that lets Clinton supporters off the hook.

Must be Obama's fault.

LOL. A left wing blogger.

You better save yourself for next week bac, when this whole thing gets settled and Clinton drops out. Then you can beat up on republicans which has a bigger pay-off. :)

Wow this book has them running really scared. They dragged out Ari Fleisher to whore for them again. And he just said that "it doesn't even sound like the Scott that I know".

So that is the bush talking point, three of them now.

This doesn't even sound like Scott, and we don't know who this guy is or which left wing blogger has taken over his body.

He lost his show, and that was a great day, but we still have to look at his stupid, shiny, smirking face on all the other MSNBC shows. Except for Olbermann, I'm pretty sure he doesn't show his face there.

I think he will soon join Mann Cultwhore in nowheremans land.

Wow this book has them running really scared. They dragged out Ari Fleisher to whore for them again. And he just said that "it doesn't even sound like the Scott that I know".

So that is the bush talking point, three of them now.

This doesn't even sound like Scott, and we don't know who this guy is or which left wing blogger has taken over his body.

They tried to interview Scott on CNBC just now... his response...

'I think people should read the book first and then we can discuss what is in their. '

Jarod... note the single quotes... just for you... we don't want a duel panty bunching episode in a single day.

'I think people should read the book first and then we can discuss what is in their. '

Jarod... note the single quotes... just for you... we don't want a duel panty bunching episode in a single day.

Well, so far, no less than five people now, who have not read the book, have already concluded that "this is puzzling...this doesn't even sound like Scott". All in the same exact words!

So look at this. Rove is claiming that a "left wing blogger" wrote McClellan's book:

"So the spin begins -- former White House press secretary Scott McClellan writes a book blasting the Bush administration for, well, pretty much everything -- and the noise machine sets out to destroy him. Last night, shortly after Politico.com broke a story about the book's contents, Tucker Carlson and Karl Rove went on MSNBC and Fox News, respectively, to begin the McClellan bashing.

The points were tired, and certainly familiar to the likes of Richard Clarke -- that McClellan was irrelevant ("the lamest press secretary in American history," according to Carlson, and "goes to show how out of the loop he was," says Rove). Both also said that McClellan was implicated in everything he alleged, since he didn't speak up at the time, so why should we care, etc.
But both Carlson and Rove -- and this is minutes or even seconds apart, on different networks -- ended their interviews with this charge:

CARLSON: There is no way he put together those words by himself. Complete sentence after complete sentence after complete sentence, I don't believe he's capable of it. I'd like to know who his ghost writer is. It's just appalling.
[...]

ROVE: Well, two things. First of all, this doesn't sound like Scott. It really doesn't. Not the Scott McClellan I've known for a long time. Second of all, it sounds like somebody else. It sounds like a left-wing blogger.

It's odd that they both simultaneously made this ghostwriter charge, and doubly odd because Rove specifically admitted at the beginning of the interview he had never seen the book. Strange indeed.
http://mediamatters.org/altercation/?f=h_column

Looks like you're about as stupid as bac....

Learn to read

"It sounds like a left-wing blogger. "
is a far cry from
claiming that a "left wing blogger" wrote McClellan's book

but not bad for a slug like you....

Looks like you're about as stupid as bac....

Learn to read

"It sounds like a left-wing blogger. "
is a far cry from
claiming that a "left wing blogger" wrote McClellan's book

but not bad for a slug like you....

I do like to think I'm just about as stupid as bac is, thanks for noticing. But I will let you in on a little secret...I'm quite a bit less grumpy. I find most of the stuff on here funny and am usually laughing when I write a post.

As for you, you pussy-assed little mealy-mouthed Bush loving squeaker. I am sick and tired of you following me around squeaking at me like you were minnie mouse.

What the fuck is your point here squeaky? You must be pretty embarrassed to see repuke after repuke get on television to squeak out the repuke talking point of "It doesn't sound like scott...this is puzzling".

Your boy has been revealed over and over to be a lying sack of shit who lied hundreds of thousands of people into early graves and you are so addicted to the taste of his dick that all you can do is come on here and squeak some shit?

Shut the fuck up and go give one of our troops a much-needed break in Iraq you little puke.

I do like to think I'm just about as stupid as bac is, thanks for noticing. But I will let you in on a little secret...I'm quite a bit less grumpy. I find most of the stuff on here funny and am usually laughing when I write a post.

As for you, you pussy-assed little mealy-mouthed Bush loving squeaker. I am sick and tired of you following me around squeaking at me like you were minnie mouse.

What the fuck is your point here squeaky? You must be pretty embarrassed to see repuke after repuke get on television to squeak out the repuke talking point of "It doesn't sound like scott...this is puzzling".

Your boy has been revealed over and over to be a lying sack of shit who lied hundreds of thousands of people into early graves and you are so addicted to the taste of his dick that all you can do is come on here and squeak some shit?

Shut the fuck up and go give one of our troops a much-needed break in Iraq you little puke.

I enjoy tweeking your clit just to see you rant and rave like a child....
you're entertaining if nothing else....
do go on...
but you really do need to learn to comprehend the written word for your own good, being a "writer" and all....and do keep your crayons sharpened.

It doesn't get better than that. That's a great piece of writing.

"Bravo," as they say. And thank you.

I enjoy tweeking your clit just to see you rant and rave like a child....
you're entertaining if nothing else....
do go on...
but you really do need to learn to comprehend the written word for your own good, being a "writer" and all....and do keep your crayons sharpened.

No doubt you do. I'm sure that imagining you've been "tweeking" (or more likely, you were trying to spell out "tweaking") my clit, is as close to a clit as you'll ever be.

Now why don't you go to your nearest recruitment center and do something useful for our troops you fucking yellow-belly, crawling, sniveling little coward? I think there are enough keyboard warriors around already. You can be spared.

No doubt you do. I'm sure that imagining you've been "tweeking" (or more likely, you were trying to spell out "tweaking") my clit, is as close to a clit as you'll ever be.

Now why don't you go to your nearest recruitment center and do something useful for our troops you fucking yellow-belly, crawling, sniveling little coward? I think there are enough keyboard warriors around already. You can be spared.

the name calling and insults are standard fare for Dimdimwits....
And now you're gonna go for the spelling and punctuation ? So predictable...
Just like a maineman clone.....go for it...

In other words buy my book make me money gerbils.

Now THIS is gonna be THE interview to not miss....

http://tinyurl.com/6znauy

Wexler: McClellan Must Testify Under Oath Before House Judiciary Committee
Former White House Aide's Revelations Make Out Case for Obstruction of Justice by Rove and Libby in Valerie Plame Case

(Washington, DC) Today Congressman Robert Wexler (D-FL) called for former White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan to appear before the House Judiciary Committee to testify under oath regarding the devastating revelations made in his new book on the Bush Administration’s deliberate efforts to mislead the American people into the Iraq War.

I love it. Both cnn.com & msnbc.com have lead stories on the McClellan book & reaction, and foxnews.com has "Obama praised by America's foes" as their headline...

Well, so far, no less than five people now, who have not read the book, have already concluded that "this is puzzling...this doesn't even sound like Scott". All in the same exact words!

Got to love talking points.... Given what is in the book... I smell a sham.... made up controversy/fight to sell his book for him. Think of how many left wingers will rush out to buy this book by former Bushie McClellan. They are probably laughing their asses off.

Back