Secret Service Director Resigns

Wait a minute, so now we got a conspiracy that the White House plotted to get Trump shot?

If they did wouldn’t they have done better than hire a dimwit from rural Pennsylvania
Yeah, we got a conspiracy. That's what happens when the gov't is Not transparent. :dunno:

From 130 yards even a dimwit like you could make that shot.

“I'm just a patsy”
- Oswald

Yes the bullet, but not turning around the Director quitting to him “taking a bullet for democracy,” had zero to do with democracy
Sorry I called you Nordy, Anchovies, he probably didn’t appreciate it either.

Trump was participating in one of the most democratic processes in America, Anchovies…choosing a presidential candidate.

Due to the selection of the DEI S.S. Director by the Biden Administration, Trump had to take a bullet protecting democracy.

Making appointments due to gender is doomed to failure.

I was shocked that Cheatle was so unable to answer direct questions or represent the SS in a better light.

So she deserves to be fired for that alone.

I could have easily defended not putting someone up on the roof, as no one should have been put ON that roof.
Why? SS was on other nearby roofs.
But, that building and all of the others in that area should have been guarded and secured, to prevent anyone from climbing up on that roof or any of the others as well. Now, there was even a fact that the SS had hired another police group to secure the building, BUT FAILED TO DO SO. BUT, the SS failed to follow up to assure someone was securing and guarding this "AT RISK ZONE" that included all of the buildings on that adjacent lot and parking facility.
It is SS responsibility.
Had they been guarding the lot, the stupid shooter would have been caught carrying his ladder across the parking lot, or even entering that parking lot with the ladder on his vehicle, or when he returned to his car to get his gun, before he climbed that ladder to the roof and take shots at Trump.
No ladder. The shooter climbed onto the roof using nearby HVAC equipment.
Had the lot been properly secured, the idiot would have been apprehended the moment he pulled the ladder off his vehicle.
No ladder.

No ladder.
Of course. Crooks and Secret Service levitated onto the roof.

What's hilarious is the conspiracy theory varies from forum to forum. Is there no ladder? Is there one? Are there two ladders? Was there a third ladder on the grassy knoll?

You people are all fucking insane. :laugh:

Back