Secret Service Director Resigns

She was a good soldier for the Revolution....she will be well taken care of.....take a look at where she is in 6 months.

True! And those snipers didn't need people wandering around on those other roofs distracting them!

They just needed to prevent people from getting up on those roofs. You can easily do that at ground level.

Yes, it was SS responsibility, even if they hored other Police Units to guard the building
I am sure I saw a picture of a ladder standing near that Air unit, but, I suppose it could have been the one the Police used after the shooting. But, I also heard he purchased a ladder at Home Depot just before the shooting.

SO check that out and get back to us on that! OK?

Thanks!

No ladder, ya dumb Lizard.
Listen up, this is a Fox News newsreel that clearly says he purchased a ladder, and used a ladder, to get on the roof, in the shooting YA DUMB HARDHEADED RETARD!

Are you now saying that FOX NEWS is FAKE NEWS?

Yes, it was SS responsibility, even if they hored other Police Units to guard the building

Listen up, this is a Fox News newsreel that clearly says he purchased a ladder, and used a ladder, to get on the roof, in the shooting YA DUMB HARDHEADED RETARD!

No ladder, ya dumb lizard.
FOX is owned and operated by leftists.

DON'T TRY TO LABEL LEFTIST PROPAGANDA ON CONSERVATIVES!

They found the ladder at his van. He climbed on an AC unit then on the roof.

Back