Secret Service Director Resigns

Why? SS was on other nearby roofs.

It is SS responsibility.
No ladder. The shooter climbed onto the roof using nearby HVAC equipment.

No ladder.
True! And those snipers didn't need people wandering around on those other roofs distracting them!

They just needed to prevent people from getting up on those roofs. You can easily do that at ground level.

I am sure I saw a picture of a ladder standing near that Air unit, but, I suppose it could have been the one the Police used after the shooting. But, I also heard he purchased a ladder at Home Depot just before the shooting.

SO check that out and get back to us on that! OK?

Thanks!

True! And those snipers didn't need people wandering around on those other roofs distracting them!

They just needed to prevent people from getting up on those roofs. You can easily do that at ground level.

I am sure I saw a picture of a ladder standing near that Air unit, but, I suppose it could have been the one the Police used after the shooting. But, I also heard he purchased a ladder at Home Depot just before the shooting.

SO check that out and get back to us on that! OK?

Thanks!
No ladder, ya dumb Lizard.

Contextomy fallacy.
DON'T TRY TO DENY YOUR OWN POSTS!
My post was mocking conspiracy theorist and Laddergate..

It was reported very early on that he had purchased a ladder from home Depot. He apparently didn't use it. Who fucking cares? Really. Who fucking cares?

That's because he hired Someone Jill picked and she never filled him in... Or he forgot... Or they didn't put it in his notes...
God, you're a nitwit. Cheatle was in the SS since 1995 and protected Biden when he was Obama's VP. That's how he knew she was qualified. She was in the SS for 27 years and all you clowns can do is joke about her 2 years with Pepsi.

Back