Secuity Cameras Caught the Break-In

so much for nudist taking the hammer from illegal insider trader...

naturally it takes a few days to CGI the nudist into the video....

I'm still wondering who it was that let the police in when they arrived. It wasnt pelosi or his kinky gay lover.

https://www.onedayglass.com/windows...MIiL2Zx-aP-wIVMh59Ch0zhAOREAAYAiAAEgJH__D_BwE

Also known as: Insulated glass units, Double pane windows, Double glazed units, Sealed Glass Units, Replacement dual pane window units.

This product consists of two panes of tempered glass separated by a spacer. The space between the two panes of glass is filled with air. These are most often used in residential window applications. Custom made to your specifications. *See FAQs below for more detail

When the outside pane breaks it falls outside

When the inside pane is then broken it falls inside

Investigators know this shit

Cons don’t know about much

the good thing is after the election no more Pelosi -then i dont GAF what happens to them

Nor will I.

She and her drunk of a husband can go live a life of luxury with Nancy’s insider trader information given to her crooked husband, ill-gotten gains.

I'm still wondering who it was that let the police in when they arrived. It wasnt pelosi or his kinky gay lover.

Then read the police reports

It was Mr Pelosi who opened the door to the cops

Then the perp tried to hit him so he grabbed the hammer

Then the perp wrestled it away from him and tried to murder him right in front of the cops

Stop trying to make facts fit into your idiot hate filled conspiracies and just follow where the facts actually go

Then read the police reports

It was Mr Pelosi who opened the door to the cops

Then the perp tried to hit him so he grabbed the hammer

Then the perp wrestled it away from him and tried to murder him right in front of the cops

Stop trying to make facts fit into your idiot hate filled conspiracies and just follow where the facts actually go

LMBO you're a performing monkey

https://www.onedayglass.com/windows...MIiL2Zx-aP-wIVMh59Ch0zhAOREAAYAiAAEgJH__D_BwE

Also known as: Insulated glass units, Double pane windows, Double glazed units, Sealed Glass Units, Replacement dual pane window units.

This product consists of two panes of tempered glass separated by a spacer. The space between the two panes of glass is filled with air. These are most often used in residential window applications. Custom made to your specifications. *See FAQs below for more detail

Energy efficient glass panes

Back