She wants to take away red meet?

What she would do is make red meat far more expensive and in doing so would make it less available to people with limited means. So, no, she doesn't want to force people to eat less or no red meat, but in effect would do just that by her envirotard policies she would enact.

In the end it doesnt matter what the cackling old Ho or ANY lefty WANTS to do. Its what WE decide. we are telling them to GET FUCKED more every day. I mean really,....what are those cucks gonna do about it anyway? Jack shit thats what. Take the gun issue for example,...fact is,..now we own even MORE guns then when they first decided to go on their little crusade and they CANT do shit about it. Paper kittens. . As I say,.....just LAUGH AND POINT. :laugh:

In the end it doesnt matter what the cackling old Ho or ANY lefty WANTS to do. Its what WE decide. we are telling them to GET FUCKED more every day. I mean really,....what are those cucks gonna do about it anyway? Jack shit thats what. Take the gun issue for example,...fact is,..now we own even MORE guns then when they first decided to go on their little crusade and they CANT do shit about it. Paper kittens. . As I say,.....just LAUGH AND POINT. :laugh:
Quotation-George-Carlin-Never-underestimate-the-power-of-stupid-people-in-large-groups-43-8-0895.jpg

There aren't enough of you white cross humpers to elect anyone to a national post

Back