Shocker, Trump is talking third term now

Oh, so then you also believe Biden is paying Obama to run the Government,
I do not. Oh, so do you also believe that beer-bonging gasoline is what made you the person you are today?

and, Biden has an army of “Brown Shirts” at his command to squash any political challengers.
The DNC has plenty of brown-shirts in BLM and ANTIFA. Are you telling me that you don't believe that either BLM or ANTIFA exist?

As I said, funnier by the post

I do not. Oh, so do you also believe that beer-bonging gasoline is what made you the person you are today?

The DNC has plenty of brown-shirts in BLM and ANTIFA. Are you telling me that you don't believe that either BLM or ANTIFA exist?

You better tell your Red Hat Club comrade, because he posted Biden is paying Obama to run the Government, even emphasized it was a fact

And BLM nor Antifa, if the latter even exists beyond a website on the dark web, ain’t under the marching orders of President Biden, but the deflection was amusing, lame, but amusing

The fact remains that Biden is in much better health than trump.
giphy.gif

The lies you Stalinists tell...

You better tell your Red Hat Club comrade, because he posted Biden is paying Obama to run the Government, even emphasized it was a fact
Big deal. I don't need to tell anyone anything.

And BLM nor Antifa, if the latter even exists beyond a website on the dark web, ain’t under the marching orders of President Biden,
Go back and re-read. I said BLM and ANTIFA were the brown-shirts of the DNC. Biden isn't cognitively able to manage anything.

Back