Shocker, Trump is talking third term now

The fact is that Obama runs the shadow government behind Bought and Paid for Biden, a fact.

Again, democrats sent Brown Shirts to burn, murder, loot, and rape from coast to coast for over a year prior to the 2020 election, including the armed invasion and occupation of Seattle Washington. Yet I should be concerned with a 3 hour protest with some minor rioting where the only deaths were protesters, including one murdered by a BLM affiliated CPO.

2016 is "ancient history?"

ROFL

They are texts and mere examples of the coup that was staged by the top echelons of the STASI (formerly FBI), NSA, and CIA.

That is a fucking lie - as even Weissman, ghost writing for the debilitated Mueller stated.

{The Office considered in particular whether contacts between Trump Campaign officials and Russia-linked individuals could trigger liability for the crime of conspiracy-either under statutes that have their own conspiracy language (e.g. , 18 U.S.C. §§ 1349, 195l(a)), or under the general conspiracy statute (18 U.S.C. § 371). The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-fnfluence and campaign-finance laws, both of which are discussed further below. The Office therefore did not charge any individual associated with the Trump Campaign with conspiracy to commit a federal offense arising from Russia contacts, either under a specific statute or under Section 371 's offenses clause. The Office also did not charge any campaign official or associate with a conspiracy under Section 371 's defraud clause. That clause criminalizes participating in an agreement to obstruct a lawful function of the U.S. government or its agencies through deceitful or dishonest means. See Dennis v. United States, 384 U.S. 855, 861 (1966); Hammerschmidt v. United States, 265 U.S. 182, 188 (1924); see also United States v. Concord Mgmt. & Consulting LLC, 34 7 F. Supp. 3d 38, 46 (D.D.C.2018). The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officialsor between such officials and Russia-linked individuals-to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume I, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume I, Section II, supra. Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other U.S. person with conspiracy }

{The investigation did not establish that the contacts described in Volume I, Section IV, supra, amounted to an agreement to commit any substantive violation of federal criminal law- including foreign-Influence and campaign-finance laws}

Your conspiracy theory and attempted coup failed - but it was certainly treason - no matter how we cut it.

Which goes back to the question, WILL Obama relinquish power in January 2025? His trained monkey Biden already said he would "never allow Donald Trump to assume the presidency." That sounds like the party will refuse the peaceful transition of power.
This is getting funnier by the post

Now Biden is paying Obama to run the Government, “a fact,” and Elvis was spotted yesterday doing lunch with Jim Morrison in Vegas, “a fact”

Not only is Biden paying Obama, but he has an secret army of “brown shirts” he sends across the country to occupy cities, for what purpose, we don’t know, but it’s a “fact,” just like Big Foot being spotted last week in Hawaii, he’s vacationing

No, there were never mor than a dozen phrases, again, some as short as two words, pulled from over 5,000+ text and Emails, and that is a fact

Nothing you offered invalidated what I said, the two hundred plus documented meetings occurred, Manaford meeting with Russians in Minnesota or all the top people with Russians in Trump Tower occurred, fact. What Mueller’s facade concluded was that the Trump people didn’t legally understand they were violating the law and thusly couldn’t be guilty of participating in an orchestrated conspiracy, another fact. But no one can deny without lying that the Russians were all over the Trump campaign

And you still haven’t answer the question initially raised in the topic thread, a lot of irrelevant worn out radio rhetoric, but no answer, if Trump wants a third term, who is going to stop him?

Now Biden is paying Obama to run the Government

Who said that?

, “a fact,” and Elvis was spotted yesterday doing lunch with Jim Morrison in Vegas, “a fact”

ROFL

Nice try to deflect and derail.

Biden is at best a trained monkey - the Obama machine is running the show.

Not only is Biden paying Obama, but he has an secret army of “brown shirts” he sends across the country to occupy cities, for what purpose, we don’t know, but it’s a “fact,” just like Big Foot being spotted last week in Hawaii, he’s vacationing

I accept your surrender.

@IBDaMann --- Seriously! ... What IS it with leftists and their virtue signaling via constantly mentioning "FOX News", as if their repeated mentions of FOX News is somehow a "trump card" and as if FOX News somehow isn't an organization that is owned and operated by leftists?
I found it.

The Leftist Tactical Debate Manual, Pg. 47
When innuendo and intimidation aren't winning a particular debate, claim that Fox News said something particularly stupid about the subject matter. Make sure to draw the quote from deep within your ass. Immediately claim victory. Signal others to repeat your post, always treating it as though it is being posted for the first time.

Only if you have been misreading and disinforming.

Now Biden is paying Obama to run the Government, “a fact,” and Elvis was spotted yesterday doing lunch with Jim Morrison in Vegas, “a fact”
You can't read for comprehension, can you?

Not only is Biden paying Obama, but he has an secret army of “brown shirts” he sends across the country to occupy cities,
You apparently don't catch the reference. You apparently don't know what a metaphor is.

this from the fuckwit who claims Trump won't leave office in 2028

You

The fact is that Obama runs the shadow government behind Bought and Paid for Biden, a fact”

NEXT

Are you really this stupid?

Because Biden is "Bought and Paid for," i.e. takes bribes from every third world despot somehow means I said he's paying Obama to run the government?

With all due respect, put down the crack pipe.

Just a thought: both Clinton and Obama could have been reelected for a third term, but obeyed the Constitution and did not even run.

Do people believe that? I guess there are people whose stupidity and gullibility are beyond imagination.
not me......I suspect the CIA ran the government for both Obama and Biden.....neither of them were qualified to run anything more complicated than an NGO non-profit......

Only if you have been misreading and disinforming.

You can't read for comprehension, can you?

You apparently don't catch the reference. You apparently don't know what a metaphor is.
Oh, so then you also believe Biden is paying Obama to run the Government, and, Biden has an army of “Brown Shirts” at his command to squash any political challengers.

As I said, funnier by the post

this from the fuckwit who claims Trump won't leave office in 2028
Ah, “pp,” that was one of your Red Hat comrade’s inane comments, try to keep up

And as I said, why would he, we all know he doesn’t give a rat’s ass about the Constitution so who will be there to stop him?

Are you really this stupid?

Because Biden is "Bought and Paid for," i.e. takes bribes from every third world despot somehow means I said he's paying Obama to run the government?

With all due respect, put down the crack pipe.
And he then doubles down the idiocy, “Biden is paying Obama to run the Government,” can’t wait to see what he comes up with next, maybe the old right wing conspiracy that Obama had a secret Army training on the other side of the moon, that was a good one

Trump at NRA convention floats a 3-term presidency”

“Former President Donald Trump on Saturday floated the idea of a third term if he wins in November.”

“You know, FDR 16 years — almost 16 years — he was four terms. I don’t know, are we going to be considered three-term? Or two-term?” Trump quipped at the National Rifle Association annual meeting, speaking before a crowd of gun rights supporters.”

The cult is never never land to think that if Trump wins he is going to leave the White House in 2028, as he has shown us in the past, and 1/6 proves, he has no intention of ever giving up power nor has any interest in following the Constitution

Which makes all these GOP politicians humiliating themselves to kiss Trump’s ass hoping for the VP pick even the more hysterical

giphy.gif

URL]]

Back