Shocker, Trump is talking third term now

Photo-talks-1716138963338.jpg
That's not nearly as good as IBDaMann's memes... You're gonna have to do better than that...

Shocker, Libtards don't understand humor.
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
You got it wrong, it is usually, “they don’t understand Trump’s humor,” or,”just Trump being Trump,” or, “Trump only says that to make liberals crazy,” etc, etc., etc.. How many times have we seen the same lame deflections

You REALLYYYYYYYYYYY gotta stop reading Politico, dude.....

poor anchovies..........
Why? Because it reports real news?

And if you like, it would be easy to show the same story reported in numerous sources, even Fox had it, but of course there it was again just Trump’s humor

You got it wrong, it is usually, “they don’t understand Trump’s humor,” or,”just Trump being Trump,” or, “Trump only says that to make liberals crazy,” etc, etc., etc.. How many times have we seen the same lame deflections
No. Libtards just don't understand humor. Period.

Why? Because it reports real news?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... now THAT'S funny... Unfortunately it doesn't quite make the cut for the "Thooper Thmart Perthon Awardth"... You got some STIFF competition!

I was originally going to make this a yearly award (maybe I'll still compare winners against winners and see who wins a yearly award?) but then I realized just how much stupid shit leftists say, so I decided to make it a quarterly award instead. Now, I'm discovering that even a quarterly award isn't often enough, so I'm changing it to a monthly award. Even with it being a monthly award, it's going to be very difficult to even get onto the contholathun bwacket, let alone the winner's bracket.

I'm feeling nice, so maybe you'll end up getting a pawtithipathun twophy for this one. :)
And if you like, it would be easy to show the same story reported in numerous sources, even Fox had it, but of course there it was again just Trump’s humor
@IBDaMann --- Seriously... what is it with leftists and their virtue signaling over mentioning Fox News?

Trump at NRA convention floats a 3-term presidency”

“Former President Donald Trump on Saturday floated the idea of a third term if he wins in November.”

“You know, FDR 16 years — almost 16 years — he was four terms. I don’t know, are we going to be considered three-term? Or two-term?” Trump quipped at the National Rifle Association annual meeting, speaking before a crowd of gun rights supporters.”

The cult is never never land to think that if Trump wins he is going to leave the White House in 2028, as he has shown us in the past, and 1/6 proves, he has no intention of ever giving up power nor has any interest in following the Constitution

Which makes all these GOP politicians humiliating themselves to kiss Trump’s ass hoping for the VP pick even the more hysterical

Shocker, Arachnid is lying now.

{“I wouldn't be in favor of a challenge [to the 22nd Amendment],” he told TIME. “Not for me. I wouldn't be in favor of it at all. I intend to serve four years and do a great job. And I want to bring our country back. I want to put it back on the right track. Our country is going down. We're a failing nation right now. We're a nation in turmoil.”}

Anyone who thinks Trump is going to leave the White House in 2028 if elected is really really drunk on the Kool Aid

The guy has already shown in 2020 when he legitimately lost that he had no intention of giving up power, and look what he accomplished in just three months prep time. If elected, he’ll have four years plus the power of the Government to aid him.

Who’s going to stop him? It sure as hell won’t to be the GOP or right wing media

There is FAR more danger that Quid Pro (the Obama Regime) will refuse to leave office in 2025 - claiming that Trump can't take office and declaring martial law - sparking a full blown civil war.

In fact, the odd are fairly high of Obama doing this to stay in power.

Back