Shocker, Trump is talking third term now

IBDaNomad said:
IBDaNomad is a fucking brainless Libratard like the rest of your ilk, and he couldn't meme his way out of a soggy, adult diaper .

(edited by Damocles to fix for Rules 16).

Last edited by a moderator:
You have got to hand it to Trump. He really knows how to yank the chain of the Dumbocrats.

how do you change the name........16b is unenforceable until you provide the means to do so....
It took WORK to figure it out but, I did eventually... I copied and pasted the quoted text into a wordpad, I then wrote my own BBcode...

LIke this (but with square [] parentheses:
{quote=IBDaNomad} insert the text here {/quote}

It then changed the name...

If I were going to play this game I would copy the text rather than quote it... Then I would just use bbcode (like above) to make the quote box say the name I wanted it to say and change the words in the text to whatever I wanted it to be...

It took WORK to figure it out but, I did eventually... I copied and pasted the quoted text into a wordpad, I then wrote my own BBcode...

LIke this (but with square [] parentheses:
{quote=IBDaNomad} insert the text here {/quote}

It then changed the name...

If I were going to play this game I would copy the text rather than quote it... Then I would just use bbcode (like above) to make the quote box say the name I wanted it to say and change the words in the text to whatever I wanted it to be...
find a better solution......I'm not going to write code just to point out how stupid people are.....rule 16b is dead and gone.....

testing this said:
Here I did it... using ctrl+c to copy the text, then I wrote quote=testing this inside square parenths... [] and added /quote inside another pair of square parenths...

But you didn't fix the part he fucked up... IOW my post he altered.

Go back and read it.

You didn't really change anything.
I made it fit the rule, the name was changed to show it wasn't you. You can complain if you want, but that is how it would look within the rule.

Shocker, Arachnid is lying now.

{“I wouldn't be in favor of a challenge [to the 22nd Amendment],” he told TIME. “Not for me. I wouldn't be in favor of it at all. I intend to serve four years and do a great job. And I want to bring our country back. I want to put it back on the right track. Our country is going down. We're a failing nation right now. We're a nation in turmoil.”}

I had to edit your post to fix the quote box which didn't change the name...
Thanks I have not been able to change the name when I have tried to do it.

find a better solution......I'm not going to write code just to point out how stupid people are.....rule 16b is dead and gone.....
The easiest solution is to not change the quote.

I used to do an "interpretation"... saying... Let me interpret that into English: <write what you want it to say here>...

However I don't find copy/pasting words in between quote boxes too difficult. If you want your posts to not be deleted and you don't want to run foul of the rule you'll need to change the name. Even if you think it is annoying.

I really dont like how this new system works on creating posts.....it might be that it is user error as I have never used it before but I suspect that it is inferior to what we had.

Back