Shooting in Kentucky

archives

Verified User
“Kentucky shooting Sunday updates: Local schools closed Monday, investigation continues”

Suppose rnow we got align armed guards along highways

But the right will tell us the proliferation of guns in America nor the easy access to those guns has anything to do with it

“Kentucky shooting Sunday updates: Local schools closed Monday, investigation continues”

Suppose rnow we got align armed guards along highways

But the right will tell us the proliferation of guns in America nor the easy access to those guns has anything to do with it
Poor anchovies, if you post every time a gun goes off, you are going to be busy. I went through a couple boxes of nine this morning.
Stay in your basement. Someone will signal you when its safe to come out.

Poor anchovies, if you post every time a gun goes off, you are going to be busy. I went through a couple boxes of nine this morning.
Stay in your basement. Someone will signal you when its safe to come out.
I’m just noting the reality, getting to the point where Americans are beginning to worry about even sending their kids to school, and apparently you think 48,000 people dead from guns a year, 24 school shootings this year along, is acceptable

Never been a fan of suicide which comprises over half of gun deaths per year.
Not happy that the vast majority of remaining are gang bangers shooting each other.
Not happy over the nearly 100,000 drug deaths per year.
Really don't think allowing 10 million illegals into this country is helping.
I support hardening schools and prosecuting irresponsible parents.
Stay in your basement.

I’m just noting the reality, getting to the point where Americans are beginning to worry about even sending their kids to school, and apparently you think 48,000 people dead from guns a year, 24 school shootings this year along, is acceptable
48k are not murdered with guns..its not even close to half that

40,990 people died in traffic accidents in 2023. Maybe we should ban motor vehicles...

What is it with your dirty southern cracka culture? Uneducated trailer dwelling savages with tattoos

Hillbillys = laziness, ignorance, sexual promiscuity and savagery

Appalachia has a crime rate of about 1/3 the national average; meaning the crime rate in Appalachia is significantly lower than the average crime rate across the United States.

How many of those 48,000 are murders and how many are suicides? It's wrong when the MAGAts lie with statistics and it's wrong when the far Left does the same.

Most murders are committed with a handgun, not ARs, despite all the screaming from the left side of the room.

people in KY have gone nuts with this kind of stuff,about 6 months ago a friend of mine was shot and killed in a roar rage incident.
he was just driving down the street and this guy pulls up next to him forced him off the road jumped out and shot him nobody ever found out why.
Have a nice day

people in KY have gone nuts with this kind of stuff,about 6 months ago a friend of mine was shot and killed in a roar rage incident.
he was just driving down the street and this guy pulls up next to him forced him off the road jumped out and shot him nobody ever found out why.
Have a nice day
Sorry about your friend. A good reason to have a dashcam. They're getting pretty cheap and most have cameras looking forward and aft along with a microphone to capture sounds.

Sorry about your friend. A good reason to have a dashcam. They're getting pretty cheap and most have cameras looking forward and aft along with a microphone to capture sounds.
from what I have heard from his wife the guy is in jail on murder charges , don't know when it will go to court.
and I guess there was somebody taping it. so he will go to jail for a long time
Have a nice day

this is all the fault of liberal policies that believe it's much safer to disarm law abiding Americans than it is to prepare them for violent self defense.

Back