Shooting in Kentucky

Never been a fan of suicide which comprises over half of gun deaths per year.
Not happy that the vast majority of remaining are gang bangers shooting each other.
Not happy over the nearly 100,000 drug deaths per year.
Really don't think allowing 10 million illegals into this country is helping.
I support hardening schools and prosecuting irresponsible parents.
Stay in your basement.
Oh, so I guess then the 21,000 gun homicides, 385 mass shootings, 24 school shootings a year are perfectly acceptable to you, and last I knew the Stephen Paddocks of America weren’t associated with gangs

40,990 people died in traffic accidents in 2023. Maybe we should ban motor vehicles...
40,990 people died in traffic accidents in 2023. Maybe we should ban motor vehicles...
There are close to 300 billion motor vehicles in the US responsible for forty thousand deaths while half a billion guns produce close to fifty thousand deaths a year, and, those forty thousand fatalities from vehicles are overwhelmingly accidents, not the same for guns

Got any more ideas?

How many of those 48,000 are murders and how many are suicides? It's wrong when the MAGAts lie with statistics and it's wrong when the far Left does the same.

Most murders are committed with a handgun, not ARs, despite all the screaming from the left side of the room.

Roughly half are suicides, many of which could have been avoided if not for the ease and proximity of a gun, and the remaining 21,000 homicides far outpaces any other developed nation, puts us in class with Yemen

Nope ....21k murders in America with over 52% of those committed by 4% of the population is a problem
I love your made up numbers.
There were not 21K murders in the US last year.
There is no way to know what group committed 52% of the murders since the perpetrator is unknown in unsolved homicides.
African Americans make up 12% of the US population, not 4%.

Did you know Trump has committed 100% of the crimes committed by former Presidents? And you don't see that as a problem?

Roughly half are suicides, many of which could have been avoided if not for the ease and proximity of a gun, and the remaining 21,000 homicides far outpaces any other developed nation, puts us in class with Yemen
You think a suicidal person is going to not kill themselves if they don't have a gun??? What about Robin Williams? Anthony Bourdain? Kate Spade? The other 25,000 Americans who commit suicide without a firearm?

Again, the Democrats focusing on restricting rights by banning guns while I'm advocating increasing rights by helping those in need. Specifically with better mental health care screening and treatment options.

this is all the fault of liberal policies that believe it's much safer to disarm law abiding Americans than it is to prepare them for violent self defense.
All the guns in your possession ain’t going to help you from getting ambushed by a stranger while driving down the highway

All the guns in your possession ain’t going to help you from getting ambushed by a stranger while driving down the highway
True, but they might come in handy if my car breaks down on a dark, isolated street or during a robbery.

Do you think the teachers at Uvalde would have liked to have had access to a gun?

At Least 22 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Brandon Johnson’s Chicago

the 12 cars shot in Ky gets the National headlines
First off, Breitfart = FAKE NEWS

Secondly, matters little, access to guns is so easy in America even a kid wannabe gangster can easily obtain one

True

but if he misses on the first shot.. I have a chance to protect myself by firing back and not begging and throwing a rock at him

Last edited:
and? see, your issue is that you attribute superhuman qualities to bad guys while classifying decent human beings as incompetent and incapable of defending themselves, providing for themselves, or protecting anyone including themselves.

where did this disdain for people come from? who hurt you?

First off, Breitfart = FAKE NEWS

Secondly, matters little, access to guns is so easy in America even a kid wannabe gangster can easily obtain one

Chicago shootings: At least 22 shot, 3 fatally, in weekend gun violence across city, police say​

You are a fucking goddamn IDIOT

Last edited:
You think a suicidal person is going to not kill themselves if they don't have a gun??? What about Robin Williams? Anthony Bourdain? Kate Spade? The other 25,000 Americans who commit suicide without a firearm?

Again, the Democrats focusing on restricting rights by banning guns while I'm advocating increasing rights by helping those in need. Specifically with better mental health care screening and treatment options.
The easy accessibly of a gun makes it that much more easy, naming three individuals doesn’t negate that fact, and over half of all suicides are by guns, in fact, common sense, plus the statistics, show that just having a gun in your household immensely increases the probability of you or someone in your home being shot

And I’m tired of the mental health excuse, other countries have mental illness but they don’t have gun violence as we do in America.

As I said before, every mass shooting has three variables: the shooter, target, and gun. We will never be able to identify who is going to be the next shooter, nor can we protect all targets, these Highway shootings proves that, so the only varies can have a say on is that which makes is all possible, the gun

Back