Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

• Total voters
We have overcome.

15. No posting slurs of any kind in thread titles in the political or announcement area, it will result in the title being changed and may result in a ban for repeat offenders. (This is to ensure Twitter doesn't ban our account).

I guess I should define "slur"...

A slur is a word that "insults" an entire group of people though it may be used in the context at one person. ie the "n" word...

Things that are slurs would include (this list is not all inclusive) racial epithets, homophobic epithets, Transphobic epithets. The moderation team will have to use their own judgement. Not every insult is a "slur".

Now, please understand that this rule is about thread titles only.

No, Appeasing the The Revolution and their Tech Overlords will not work any better than appeasing the Chinese will or appeasing the NAZI's did...I vote that JPP go out a Free Mind Zone. If owner is concerned about personal liability then they should shut down now.

No, Appeasing the The Revolution and their Tech Overlords will not work any better than appeasing the Chinese will or appeasing the NAZI's did...I vote that JPP go out a Free Mind Zone. If owner is concerned about personal liability then they should shut down now.

What makes you think your votes matter?

You are interested in racial slurs being used, hmmmm:thinking:

Come to think of it, I do not recall you using any racial slurs, seems you are just more of an Ass Hole than a Racist, be Proud of What you are.

I find it patently absurd that people who admittedly loathe one another would be concerned with hurting each other's feelings.

Politeness and venting don't go hand in hand.

05-31-2018, 05:41 PM
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by christiefan915

I don't know how anyone can be against using the n-word here. It adds nothing.

11-05-2017, 09:05 AM
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by CFM
Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing.
Stupid nigger.

11-05-2017, 09:17 AM
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by evince
Oh right wing posters is this a racist post?

11-05-2017, 09:19 AM
CFM/Banned
Can't be.

Back