Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

• Total voters
tenor.gif

That kid scares me.

It would be nice to have more new members. There are a few serious members who want to discuss, left or right. At least most of the trolls have disappeared since Biden won.

Do you miss lil earl??

Prob no one is surprised someone like him would be gone after what happened to him.

I am sure he is crushed & laying in a corner someplace mumbling to himself & his imaginary personal trump who gave up everything for him:laugh::laugh:

:(

Do you miss lil earl??

Prob no one is surprised someone like him would be gone after what happened to him.

I am sure he is crushed & laying in a corner someplace mumbling to himself & his imaginary personal trump who gave up everything for him:laugh::laugh:

:(

I miss getting the constant groans. LOL.

Earl used to groan you? That dude is umm...he has a problem..
He's bluzman61 @ USMB, I noticed and just know ..
Damn, they took away the "STFU" button there...that's gotta suck.
The cunt thread got whacked. Everything is moving towards censorship and bullshit, grawr!

Sadly lil mediocre earl didn't have a game.. His groaning filled the vacuum, giving the poor pathetic little man the illusion of a modicum of power...

I am sure that the good Christian members here are lifting up poor little earl & seeking/wishing for his safe return here soon........

& I am sure others are also looking for lil earl to return so they rub his fuckin little nose in his shit from countless posts/propaganda etc......:rofl2:

Sadly lil mediocre earl didn't have a game.. His groaning filled the vacuum, giving the poor pathetic little man the illusion of a modicum of power...

I am sure that the good Christian members here are lifting up poor little earl & seeking/wishing for his safe return here soon........

& I am sure others are also looking for lil earl to return so they rub his fuckin little nose in his shit from countless posts/propaganda etc......:rofl2:

He's over@ USMB with the name Bluzman61 if you wanna go fluff him like it looks like you want to.
Personally I was nice to him there, where I was a big cheese, and then he was shitty to me here, where people don't know me so good, and that pissed me off.
That little attention whore can eat my friend's son's ball cheese as far as I'm concerned.
I've never had that, but apparently he does. I think lack of bathing is part of that.
LMAO, his family calls him "cheese" Yeesh!

A guy like CFM is the obvious one to discuss who makes liberal use of the n*word. You may agree with him and have no issues that he speaks the way he does. It's possible to argue he should be able to use it because it outs him and shows his true character. And then of course the free speech is free speech and people should be able to say whatever they want (even if it hurts the board and makes less people want to come etc.)

I'll admit to going back and forth where I don't want to limit free speech, yet acknowledging (and supporting) there's no place for those that drop n*bombs, call people sp*cs etc. on here. It doesn't fly in the real world and adds no value to the discussions here.

If I may ask. In a previous conversation you called LeBron James a Gorilla. Gorilla is pretty much code for the n*word. Did you not want to use the n*word? Was there something holding you back? Or am I off and missing something here?

There is practically no difference between his concept of goat and my concept of gorilla.

Yor irritation is noted.

You can't make a list of banned words without subjecting yourself to the whims of the perpetually aggrieved.

That ship sailed long ago.

Guess why thread-bans were implemented?

BTW, I voted "no" in the first poll.

Now I enjoy using thread-bans so I can watch the same people who demanded and voted for them whine about being banned from my threads.

The irony is lost on them, apparently.

Back