Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

• Total voters
Perhaps but the free usage of slurs discourage potential members from joining.

People like me who believe in free minds need a place to go for as long as we can...almost all them kind of places are gone now, fuck em.

Besides, it is too late in the game for JPP to change its stripes now, it is on the chopping block regardless of what is done, go out demanding free minds be allowed on the internet!

Why subject yourself to Reality ... when you can be a Snowflake and live in a Safe Place. Or .... maybe employ a 50 Member Thread Ban List? Nothing says 'Frightened' more than a 50 Member Thread Ban.

I am. You said this: "People like me who believe in free minds need a place to go for as long as we can...almost all them kind of places are gone now, fuck em." So I suggested a couple of places for you to go to.

I never made any suggestion to you that I was looking for help.

"Helping" those who dont want your help is abuse.

Work on yourself.

Watch you.....

tenor.gif

People like me who believe in free minds need a place to go for as long as we can...almost all them kind of places are gone now, fuck em.

Besides, it is too late in the game for JPP to change its stripes now, it is on the chopping block regardless of what is done, go out demanding free minds be allowed on the internet!

A guy like CFM is the obvious one to discuss who makes liberal use of the n*word. You may agree with him and have no issues that he speaks the way he does. It's possible to argue he should be able to use it because it outs him and shows his true character. And then of course the free speech is free speech and people should be able to say whatever they want (even if it hurts the board and makes less people want to come etc.)

I'll admit to going back and forth where I don't want to limit free speech, yet acknowledging (and supporting) there's no place for those that drop n*bombs, call people sp*cs etc. on here. It doesn't fly in the real world and adds no value to the discussions here.

If I may ask. In a previous conversation you called LeBron James a Gorilla. Gorilla is pretty much code for the n*word. Did you not want to use the n*word? Was there something holding you back? Or am I off and missing something here?

Why subject yourself to Reality ... when you can be a Snowflake and live in a Safe Place. Or .... maybe employ a 50 Member Thread Ban List? Nothing says 'Frightened' more than a 50 Member Thread Ban.

Ain't that the truth? LOL!

A guy like CFM is the obvious one to discuss who makes liberal use of the n*word. You may agree with him and have no issues that he speaks the way he does. It's possible to argue he should be able to use it because it outs him and shows his true character. And then of course the free speech is free speech and people should be able to say whatever they want (even if it hurts the board and makes less people want to come etc.)

I'll admit to going back and forth where I don't want to limit free speech, yet acknowledging (and supporting) there's no place for those that drop n*bombs, call people sp*cs etc. on here. It doesn't fly in the real world and adds no value to the discussions here.

If I may ask. In a previous conversation you called LeBron James a Gorilla. Gorilla is pretty much code for the n*word. Did you not want to use the n*word? Was there something holding you back? Or am I off and missing something here?

It would be nice to have more new members. There are a few serious members who want to discuss, left or right. At least most of the trolls have disappeared since Biden won.

I could always make a new sock everyday and reply to all Legina's threads with "STFU doublenigger".
"STFU you doublenigger douchebag sumbitch!"

Expect that from a new sock tomorrow, Legina, you asked for it, and now you're gonna get it, bitch!

Back