Should childcare be subsidized??

more free stuff. sure why not? It's not like we're ever going to worry about the debt.
I mean what's $20T? it's on a steep climb It's now 125% of the GDP -why worry?

This is a good topic because it does get brought up and invariably European countries that heavily subsidize child care are used as the comparison.

For the widows and widowers, yes. Though those are usually helped financially by their churches as directed by the Bible.
For the chronically, intentionally, single freeloaders, no.

Putin gives it

you LOVE russia and putin remember
^^^ there you have it, liberals have been reduced to rubble

no thought, no process of which to gather thought

Subsidizing of anything should be bare necessity, when you have a wholesale program provided by simply filling out a form and meeting a pre determined criteria in a country of 300 million, millions of which can't even speak the language, you have what we have today, debt, fiscal irresponsibility, programs destined for insolvency, but yet liberals see this process as vote gathering

I thank God to start my every day that he delivered us Trump, it's a glimmer of hope in an otherwise moral cesspool of liberal policy that is taking over our culture

why do you assholes praise Putin

A russian dictator

when did your tiny rancid dick start getting all hard for Putin

do you even remember

why do you assholes praise Putin

A russian dictator

when did your tiny rancid dick start getting all hard for Putin

do you even remember

funny how you like to tell others to stick to the topic; the topic is child care not Putin; and not supporting the gov't subsiding child care doesn't mean someone hates other humans

yes it does

it ignores all the sceince that BACKS the reality that they become better workers and add more to the economy when you properly take care of children

You fucks hate them SOOOOO much you lie about sceince to see children be treated like shit

you fucks are EVIL

yes it does

it ignores all the sceince that BACKS the reality that they become better workers and add more to the economy when you properly take care of children

You fucks hate them SOOOOO much you lie about sceince to see children be treated like shit

you fucks are EVIL

science says that?

Back