Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

Jarod

Contributor

I really hope Biden goes hard on this. Trump wants to pardon the people who took a shit in our camp, literally.

The people who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s office and stole her laptop. The mob That had entire congressional staffs hiding under a conference table.

The mob that chased Mike Penis away from doing his constitutional duty.

I really hope Biden goes hard on this. Trump wants to pardon the people who took a shit in our camp, literally.

The people who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s office and stole her laptop. The mob That had entire congressional staffs hiding under a conference table.

If they were non violent they should be pardoned. They have already suffered enough. Are you suggesting Mike Pence is very well endowed?

Why would he pardon BLM and Antifa? Aren't they the ones who rioted? That's what Qanon said.

flea.gif

tenor.gif
Kamala-Harris-GIF.gif

If they were non violent they should be pardoned. They have already suffered enough.

So is taking a shit in the rotunda violent?

Is chanting, “Hang Mike Pence” violent?

Is hitting police in the head with modified flag poles violent?

Is fouling the speakers seat violent?

Can someone link to a non-violent J6er getting a sentence? I think all the ones I heard about getting sentences were violent.

If Trump ever has the authority to pardon anybody for anything ever again,
the American experiment will have finally ended--as an abject failure.

Note: The correct answer is NOBODY. Nobody "overthrew the Capitol."

o·ver·throw
verb
[ˌōvərˈTHrō]
remove forcibly from power:
"military coups which had attempted to overthrow the King"

overthrow
verb
over·​throw ˌō-vər-ˈthrō
overthrew ˌō-vər-ˈthrü ; overthrown ˌō-vər-ˈthrōn ; overthrowing
Synonyms of overthrow
transitive verb

: OVERTURN, UPSET
: to cause the downfall of : BRING DOWN, DEFEAT

overthrow
verb
US /ˌoʊ.vɚˈθroʊ/ UK /ˌəʊ.vəˈθrəʊ/
overthrew | overthrown

to defeat or remove someone from power, using force:

Yes. How else can Pedo Don stage a violent overthrow of Congress with his army in prison?

Back