Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

So you never claimed that the 1/6 attackers were Antifa or BLM?

What do you think about the JPP members who claimed the attackers were Antifa or BLM? Mentally ill idiots? Liars? Traitors? Foreign agitators?

moron-alert.gif

I really hope Biden goes hard on this. Trump wants to pardon the people who took a shit in our camp, literally.

The people who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s office and stole her laptop. The mob That had entire congressional staffs hiding under a conference table.

The mob that chased Mike Penis away from doing his constitutional duty.

Biden failed to prosecute Trump. A major disaster.

I really hope Biden goes hard on this. Trump wants to pardon the people who took a shit in our camp, literally.

The people who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s office and stole her laptop. The mob That had entire congressional staffs hiding under a conference table.

The mob that chased Mike Penis away from doing his constitutional duty.

Somewhat racist are you?

I don’t know, but I’m not saying only violence deserves reprocessions.

No you sure don't. He was only convicted of interrupting an official proceeding. How many left wing protesters have we seen doing that? Bunches. We even saw Representative Bowman do it lately. Remind me how many months in prison Bowman got.

I don’t know, but I’m not saying only violence deserves reprocessions.

Then what did you mean by this Jarod.

Mr. Badguy: Can someone link to a non-violent J6er getting a sentence? I think all the ones I heard about getting sentences were violent

Jarod:Yup, myth

Then what did you mean by this Jarod.

Mr. Badguy: Can someone link to a non-violent J6er getting a sentence? I think all the ones I heard about getting sentences were violent

Jarod:Yup, myth

It was a question, can you?

Can someone link to a non-violent J6er getting a sentence? I think all the ones I heard about getting sentences were violent.

Sentencings greatly increased in 2023, with nearly 370 defendants sentenced in one year, after less than 360 were sentenced in the previous two years. And the percentage of people receiving terms of incarceration increased from 56 percent to 64 percent as more serious felony cases were completed.

For those charged with lesser misdemeanors, about half received a jail sentence averaging 58 days, while about a third received probation and 18 percent were ordered to spend time in home confinement. The incarceration rate for Jan. 6 misdemeanants is higher than for other federal misdemeanants because it came in the context of a mob assault that helped make the breach possible.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2024/01/05/january-6-riot-sentences/

Back