Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

If he had said that alcohol is mostly banned for locals, he would have had a point. Instead, he claimed it was "completely banned."
I noticed. Again, Sybil isn’t stupid nor uneducated, but he’s clearly irrational which compels him to extremes. Consider him Ted Kacsynski-Lite with less bombing making skills…maybe.

I noticed. Again, Sybil isn’t stupid nor uneducated, but he’s clearly irrational which compels him to extremes. Consider him Ted Kacsynski-Lite with less bombing making skills…maybe.

I have a hard time seeing any education in Night. He just repeats the most bizarre lies over and over again. He does not believe insulation is physically possible. That says it all.

TBH, I’ve never seen a conversation with Sybil AKA Into the Night AKA gfm7175 AKA IBDaMann and, possibly, Uncensored2008, that wasn’t silly. The man has mental issues. He’s not stupid, but he’s clearly not mentally sound.

I’m surprised you stuck it out so long with him. :)

Sybil is YOU. You cannot blame YOUR problem on anybody else.

I have a hard time seeing any education in Night. He just repeats the most bizarre lies over and over again. He does not believe insulation is physically possible. That says it all.

I assume you mean thermal insulation. It's certainly possible. You will find it in blankets, coats, houses, and many other places.
Insulation is not energy, Sybil.

You are making bombs now?

Preparing for the civil war you want, Sybil?
No son. My bomb making days are over. What about yours?

The MAGAts and other divisive assholes want civil war but I don’t. It’s very destructive and almost always ends in despotism. Besides, the chaos would allow the Chinese a land hold in the West. They’d claim to be protecting the rights of all Chinese restaurants in America.

No son. My bomb making days are over. What about yours?
Paradox. You can't claim to be making bombs and not making bombs at the same time, Sybil.
The MAGAts and other divisive assholes want civil war but I don’t.
MAGA isn't a person, Sybil. Democrats and you have called for civil war several times. Don't try to deny your own posts, Sybil.
It’s very destructive and almost always ends in despotism.
Which is what you want.
Besides, the chaos would allow the Chinese a land hold in the West.
Which is what you also want.

Paradox. You can't claim to be making bombs and not making bombs at the same time, Sybil.

MAGA isn't a person, Sybil. Democrats and you have called for civil war several times. Don't try to deny your own posts, Sybil.

Which is what you want.

Which is what you also want.
^^^
Who doesn’t believe Sybil’s suitcases aren’t packed very tight?

Back