Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

I'd attribute education more than economics to breaking people from fundamentalism.

That said, the percentage of spirituality seems to remain about the same since very few people are actual "when you're dead, you're dead" atheists.

Non-sequitur fallacy. Education is not religion, Sock.

You just said you have no economics and that you are uneducated, since you are a fundamentalist, Sock.

How do you feel about having people who attacked Police sent to jail?

You would send your own to jail?
It was Democrats attacking police!

Democrats hate police. They attacked them in cities across the U.S., and in Washington DC on Jan 6th.

It is Democrats that support crime.

It is banned, Sock.

You are truly insane, my sister and her husband went there last year ffs. I can assure you that very few Brits would go there if there was no booze. Holy fuck, many weddings and honeymoons happen there, how many go to Saudi for a wedding? I'm convinced that you just like to take the piss and wind people up!!

You are truly insane, my sister and her husband went there last year ffs. I can assure you that very few Brits would go there if there was no booze. Holy fuck, many weddings and honeymoons happen there, how many go to Saudi for a wedding? I'm convinced that you just like to take the piss and wind people up!!

Making shit up about yourself (and your so-called 'friends' and relations) won't work, Sock.

Agreed. Paranoid schizos like you often don’t know about the other personalities. That’s how sick of a little fuck you’ve become, son.

Your mom must cry herself to sleep every night. Sad.

You are just describing yourself again, Sock. You cannot project YOUR problem on anybody else.

Back