Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

If you're supporting the other post which I was posting against I guess you are. Maybe you should try to be clear or pick your buddies better.

Nah, you're just lying.

You have this stereotype that anyone who isn't a Marxist supported the war on drugs.

Pot is a stupid drug used by stupid people. But people have the right to be stupid. I don't give a fuck if you or your fellow Marxists want to live lives in a drug induced stupor. I just don't want to pay for you - not welfare, not medical care, nothing.

Honestly in the cesspool you live in, does this count as "clever"?

I don't live in San Francisco..

But you no doubt you thought claiming Al Capone a "Republican" was tres clever. Of course, you likely watch MSNBC..

Just curious how the dimwits of the world function.

Look in a mirror for your answer, sploogy.

Look, you're not stupid because you're a democrat; you're a democrat because you're stupid.

Nah, you're just lying.

You have this stereotype that anyone who isn't a Marxist supported the war on drugs.

Pot is a stupid drug used by stupid people. But people have the right to be stupid. I don't give a fuck if you or your fellow Marxists want to live lives in a drug induced stupor. I just don't want to pay for you - not welfare, not medical care, nothing.

I'm more likely to be paying for YOUR welfare than my own. LOL.

Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger.

You did not bother reading the article. Kennedy made a deal to import alcohol, WHEN PROHIBITION ENDED!!!. That made him a legal importer, not a bootlegger.

Capone was a Republican.

Al Capone had his brother, Frank, unleashed terrorist attacks on Democratic voters in support of Republicans in the Chicago suburb of Cicero. No one had ever seen anything like it. Finally, the Cook County begged for Chicago to send police to Cicero. Police arrived too late to stop the violence during the election, but early enough to witness the tail end of the violence. Frank Capone furious that there were witnesses tried to kill the police, only to die himself.

Capone never forgave the Democrats for killing his brother, and always supported the more criminally compliant Republicans.

Nixon pardoned Jimmy Hoffa, on the promise he would surrender the Teamsters completely to organized crime. As it turned out Hoffa did not understand the deal he was making. Nixon also pardoned about 200 other key members of organized crime, and destroyed the FBI's organized crime teams.

There is no doubt that many local Democratic Party groups were infiltrated by organized crime, but the Republicans were infiltrated at the highest levels.

Nailed you again.

The idiocy of trying to lie that ANTIFA doesn't exist is beneath you.

https://d4804za1f1gw.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/130/2023/11/Antifa-blog-banner-e1700513160371.jpg[/[/QUOTE]

Ok, answer me this: If your boogeyman, Antifa were the ones who attempted the coup, why is your cult leader referring to them as "hostages" and promising to pardon them? Are you and your cult now Antifa fans?

This should be good!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26120._xfImport[/ATTACH]

So true, and so sad. Night and so many of the other alt right posters are just trying to be trolls, with no interest in debating or moving America forward.

You are describing yourself again, Sock. You cannot project your problems on anybody else.

You did not bother reading the article. Kennedy made a deal to import alcohol, WHEN PROHIBITION ENDED!!!. That made him a legal importer, not a bootlegger.

Al Capone had his brother, Frank, unleashed terrorist attacks on Democratic voters in support of Republicans in the Chicago suburb of Cicero. No one had ever seen anything like it. Finally, the Cook County begged for Chicago to send police to Cicero. Police arrived too late to stop the violence during the election, but early enough to witness the tail end of the violence. Frank Capone furious that there were witnesses tried to kill the police, only to die himself.

Capone never forgave the Democrats for killing his brother, and always supported the more criminally compliant Republicans.

Nixon pardoned Jimmy Hoffa, on the promise he would surrender the Teamsters completely to organized crime. As it turned out Hoffa did not understand the deal he was making. Nixon also pardoned about 200 other key members of organized crime, and destroyed the FBI's organized crime teams.

There is no doubt that many local Democratic Party groups were infiltrated by organized crime, but the Republicans were infiltrated at the highest levels.

No, you cannot project your problems on anybody else, Sock.

So now you admit that you know nothing about a broom, Sybil? Sybil is you, Sock.
^^^
Psychotic assumptions again. First he confuses MAGA with MAGAts and now he confuses his expertise with a broom to assuming others don’t know anything about about brooms. Sad.

Back