Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

What Biden should do, besides declaring loud and and clear that those found guilty in connection with Jan 6th serve their full sentences, is jump in with both feet and take an immediate stand to legalize recreational marijuana. He might actually put Florida into play if he would take a definitive position in favor of full national legalization.

You really want your pot, doncha?

Reversal fallacy. That's not gonna work, Sock.

Exactly. It is satire. We all know Democrats were not involved in the insurrection. It is coming from those not capable of accepting blame for losing the election and attacking the Capitol. It is a lame attempt to blame others.

This is YOUR problem, Sock. You cannot blame YOUR problem on anybody else.

Yes, your dishonesty is my problem. Hundreds of millions of people have political opinions. Many of them express those opinions in public, online (many, including myself on this website) and on TV and none of them have been arrested, convicted and incarcerated. Why do you think that's the case if all the J6 people did was "have a political opinions"? I don't see Tucker Carlson or any Fox News talking heads in jail. I don't see any of the high profile conservative voices, that have youtube shows or podcasts, in jail.

Last edited:
Exactly. Anyone can put on a mask and call themselves, "Antifa".

Yeah. But not anyone can put on a red hat and be considered "MAGA" by the party propaganda corps.

I mean, it's not like Soros would have Jason Kessler take a Nazi Flag to the "Unite the Right" protest...

ROFL

You try so hard to lie reality away.

ANTIFA are the terrorist shock troops of the democrat party - the Brown Shirts. BLM is just the KKK reborn and refashioned - the heart of the revolutionary guard is ANTIFA.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Exactly. It is satire. We all know Democrats were not involved in the insurrection.
There was no insurrection, Sock.
It is coming from those not capable of accepting blame for losing the election
There was no election in 2020, Sock.
and attacking the Capitol.
Democrats were the ones rioting, Sock.
It is a lame attempt to blame others.
You are describing yourself again, Sock. You cannot blame YOUR problems on anybody else.

Yes, your dishonesty is my problem.
You cannot blame YOUR problem on anybody else, Sock.
Hundreds of millions of people have political opinions.
And you consider it a crime.
Many of them express those opinions in public, online (many, including myself on this website) and on TV and none of them have been arrested, convicted and incarcerated.
Blatant lie.
Why do you think that's the case if all the J6 people did was "have a political opinions"?
Divisional error fallacy. You cannot treat all the people in Washington DC as 'all the J6 people' or even whether they were rioting or not, Sock.
I don't see Tucker Carlson or any Fox News talking heads in jail.
FOX News is owned and operated by leftists, Sock.
I do see conservatives put in jail simply for their opinion, Sock. I already listed one of them. Argument of the Stone fallacy and a blatant lie.
I don't see any of the high profile conservative voices, that have youtube shows or podcasts, in jail.
Blatant lie.

It won't work, Sock. You cannot just deny the evidence I've already given you.

ESPECIALLY COFFEE. Coffee, cigs, alcohol. They ALL have to go. All bad things.

It will give Americans more time to focus on their real raison d'etre: GUNS.

You can't take the inherent right of self defense away, Sock.
Ignoring the 2nd amendment and Article I of the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions isn't going to work.

If you want to fuck yourself up on pot and booze, that's your business. Too bad for you. YOU pay the price of that. What other drug habits do you have?

There was no insurrection, Sock.
There was no election in 2020, Sock.
Democrats were the ones rioting, Sock.
You are describing yourself again, Sock. You cannot blame YOUR problems on anybody else.

Same old ridiculous lies repeated endlessly; but can never present any evidence because there is none.

Back