Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

Overall, I think our justice system does a pretty good job. I think the J6 rioters were at least partially a victim of humans in a system that wanted to make an example of them. To a point, I agree. Yes, the violent far right failed this time at stopping an elected president from taking power, but that doesn't mean that future attempts, if the "crazy" continues to increase, couldn't be successful and we don't want them to continue to try and try and try again, potentially with increased levels of violence. However, I think many lives were unnecessarily ruined with long prison terms and piling on of charges.

Political imprisonment is not a 'good job', Sock.

Exactly. Anyone can put on a mask and call themselves, "Antifa".

ROFL

The moronic lies your Stalinists tell.

ANTIFA is the terrorist wing of the democrat party - the Brown Shirts of the DNC. Your party unleashed your terrorist army on America in 2019-20, and as I predicted, you've now unleashed them again.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...pathizers-shut-down-senate-cafeteria-n2637548

We all knew that as soon as the weather warmed, democrats would send terrorists out against America - yet again..

Political imprisonment is not a 'good job', Sock.

When you decide to be a criminal, you also decide to roll the dice and put yourself into the justice system. The justice system is compromised of humans who have bias , opinions, feelings, etc. I guess they fucked around and found out. If Trump loses, I bet we don't see any more loons breaking into the Capitol.

Last edited:
ROFL

The moronic lies your Stalinists tell.

ANTIFA is the terrorist wing of the democrat party - the Brown Shirts of the DNC. Your party unleashed your terrorist army on America in 2019-20, and as I predicted, you've now unleashed them again.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spenc...pathizers-shut-down-senate-cafeteria-n2637548

We all knew that as soon as the weather warmed, democrats would send terrorists out against America - yet again..

Total horseshit. Tell me: who is the leader of Antifa? Take me to their website. Antifa is a maga cult fever dream. Nothing more.

When you decide to be a criminal, you also decide to roll the dice and put yourself into the justice system.
What criminal?? It's not a crime to have a political opinion, Sock.
The justice system is compromised of humans who have bias , opinions, feelings, etc. I guess they fucked around and found out.
Political imprisonment is not justice, Sock.
If Trump loses, I bet we don't see any more loons breaking into the Capitol.
They were let in, Sock. They were guide around by Capitol security.

Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

I really hope Biden goes hard on this. Trump wants to pardon the people who took a shit in our camp, literally.

The people who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s office and stole her laptop. The mob That had entire congressional staffs hiding under a conference table.

The mob that chased Mike Penis away from doing his constitutional duty.

The thugs from J6 are free. They are FBI and DHS agents.

RQAA. Argument of the Stone fallacy. That's not gonna work, Sock. Stop asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Then stop telling the same lies over and over with zero evidence. Endless repetition does not make a falsehood true.

Those guided around by Capitol security were Democrats. MAGA was assaulting police officers, breaking down windows and doors, committing seditious conspiracy, trespassing, and keeping Congress from counting the electoral votes.

What criminal?? It's not a crime to have a political opinion, Sock.

Political imprisonment is not justice, Sock.

"What criminal?? It's not a crime to have a political opinion, Sock."

Lol. Can you be any more dishonest?

What Biden should do, besides declaring loud and and clear that those found guilty in connection with Jan 6th serve their full sentences, is jump in with both feet and take an immediate stand to legalize recreational marijuana. He might actually put Florida into play if he would take a definitive position in favor of full national legalization.

Those guided around by Capitol security were Democrats. MAGA was assaulting police officers, breaking down windows and doors, committing seditious conspiracy, trespassing, and keeping Congress from counting the electoral votes.

Reversal fallacy. That's not gonna work, Sock.

More repetition of the same juvenile taunts. All your posts are misapplied fallacies, lies, or non-sequiturs.

They are you fallacies, Sock. YOU are the one making them. Only YOU can do something about it. You cannot blame YOUR problem on anybody else, Sock. Denying logic won't help you.

Back