Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

They broke both his legs.

Pretend for a second he was black and at a ST. Floyd the immaculate riot, burning down a police station or something - pretend you wouldn't demand the cops be fired and prosecuted.

Do you agree that anyone who engaged in violence during the J6 protest should face EXACTLY the same PUNISHMENT as those who engaged in violence during the Floyd Riot?

You know, per the "equal protection" clause of the 14th Amendment?

And why not?

None of the rioters were tried for their crimes either for those engaging in the violence in the cities or for the rioting on Jan 6th. Remember, the Democrats deny the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions. They hate these documents, but try to hide behind them to puff up their fake 'patriotism'.

Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

I really hope Biden goes hard on this. Trump wants to pardon the people who took a shit in our camp, literally.

The people who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s office and stole her laptop. The mob That had entire congressional staffs hiding under a conference table.

The mob that chased Mike Penis away from doing his constitutional duty.

No, he shouldn't.

Says he is going to... And his people love it.

Yep. This is what happens when you believe lies told by people like Lindell, Giuliani, Trump, etc. You become convinced that violent criminals are actually heroes and "political prisoners".

I think some of the sentences were excessive, but that doesn't mean they should be pardoned

Yep. This is what happens when you believe lies told by people like Lindell, Giuliani, Trump, etc. You become convinced that violent criminals are actually heroes and "political prisoners".

I think some of the sentences were excessive, but that doesn't mean they should be pardoned

None of the sentences were excessive. They all deserved to be killed.

None of the sentences were excessive. They all deserved to be killed.

No. As far as I know, nobody inside the Capitol has their life threatened by a rioter. You could argue that the officer being chased up the stairs by the mob may have been justified in using lethal force, but that's about it.

It might well be that some of the sentences are excessive, I often think in America we generally hand out excessive sentences for non-violent crimes, but I believe in excessive for violent crimes.

We also, as a nation, are way to easy on economic crime.

Generally speaking we are to harsh on non-violent street crime.

What crime, Sock?

Back