Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

It would be logical for Trump to do that. He already pardoned a bunch of people who committed crimes at his orders. No other president used the pardoning powers for his own benefit like that. The power is to right judicial wrongs. That meant nothing to Daffy Donald. So pardoning the criminals who attacked the capital at his behest follows quite well. The message"commit crimes for me and I will cover for you" is clear.

Trump has committed no crime and has not ordered anyone to commit a crime, Sock. You are hallucinating again.

Anyone who believes Donald the Flip-Flopper is a fucking moron. He threw the Insurrectionists under the bus within a week of the Insurrection then refused to pardon them, even the peaceful ones like “praying lady”. Now he promises to pardon them and calls them hostages.

He can’t be trusted.

No insurrection on Jan 6th, Sock. You are hallucinating again.

Traitor Trump does love his graft.

The thing to remember about pardons is that it’s an admission of guilt. As already pointed out, they’d have to testify in court or face the consequences. Trump was warned by advisors that if he pardoned himself then it was an admission of guilt. He’d be a loser. LOL

What graft, Sock?
What guilt, Sock?

You are hallucinating again.

Lol. Did he live to talk about it? Or was he caught up in the trump mosh pit below?

They broke both his legs.

Pretend for a second he was black and at a ST. Floyd the immaculate riot, burning down a police station or something - pretend you wouldn't demand the cops be fired and prosecuted.

Do you agree that anyone who engaged in violence during the J6 protest should face EXACTLY the same PUNISHMENT as those who engaged in violence during the Floyd Riot?

You know, per the "equal protection" clause of the 14th Amendment?

And why not?

Pretend for a second he was black and at a ST. Floyd the immaculate riot, burning down a police station or something - pretend you wouldn't demand the cops be fired and prosecuted.

Do you agree that anyone who engaged in violence during the J6 protest should face EXACTLY the same PUNISHMENT as those who engaged in violence during the Floyd Riot?

And why not?

He was attacking the Capitol. They should have double-tapped him in the head like all enemies of the Constitution.

And why not?

Sorry but I couldn't find any reference to this. The only thing I found was "A 24-year-old male who was climbing the scaffolding on the west front of the US Capitol building fell more than 30 feet. He is being taken to the hospital in critical condition, according to a source familiar." The video you posted doesn't show a guy climbing scaffolding. More info is needed.

Are you pretending nobody was arrested during the Floyd riot? Because I read that "b
y the end of June 2020, at least 14,000 people had been arrested." Why are you making this about race? Another article said "A sea of white faces was at the Capitol riot on Jan. 6 — including 90% of those arrested — but court records and videos show Black, Hispanic, Arab and other faces as well."

According to some statistics Biden got 87% of the black vote in 2020, which leads one to think that blacks wouldn't be at a riot protesting the election outcome.

Once more for those who haven't read my previous views on the subject, anybody who commits violence anywhere for any reason should be arrested.

Back