Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

They are clowns, but then what democrat isn't?

You cannot blame YOUR problem on anybody else, Sock.

And you consider it a crime.

Blatant lie.

Divisional error fallacy. You cannot treat all the people in Washington DC as 'all the J6 people' or even whether they were rioting or not, Sock.

FOX News is owned and operated by leftists, Sock.
I do see conservatives put in jail simply for their opinion, Sock. I already listed one of them. Argument of the Stone fallacy and a blatant lie.

Blatant lie.

It won't work, Sock. You cannot just deny the evidence I've already given you.

brian-regan-derp.gif

You idiots already tried that. You gave us Al Capone and Joe Kennedy.

Don't forget the great War on Drugs which has made America so much less drug-dependent. Your insistence on keeping pot illegal has given us a century or so of violence and crime. Good job!

You idiots already tried that. You gave us Al Capone and Joe Kennedy.

Joseph Kennedy was a banker/financial investor. Anti-Catholic bigotry of the time said he was a bootlegger, because they believed all successful Catholics were bootleggers.

Capone was a Republican.

A pothead is INFINITELY more interesting to talk to than YOU. So, whatever that's worth, you useless troll.

So true, and so sad. Night and so many of the other alt right posters are just trying to be trolls, with no interest in debating or moving America forward.

So true, and so sad. Night and so many of the other alt right posters are just trying to be trolls, with no interest in debating or moving America forward.

Why an adult would come onto a forum and post the way they do (gfm, Into and Ibda) is beyond rational thought. I can only assume they have some issues. Or they are entertained by the lowest form of activity.

Yeah. But not anyone can put on a red hat and be considered "MAGA" by the party propaganda corps.

I mean, it's not like Soros would have Jason Kessler take a Nazi Flag to the "Unite the Right" protest...

ROFL

You try so hard to lie reality away.

Not worthy of a response.

Why an adult would come onto a forum and post the way they do (gfm, Into and Ibda) is beyond rational thought. I can only assume they have some issues. Or they are entertained by the lowest form of activity.

Well, not everyone can be as rational as you Stalinists, nor as honest...

:laugh:

Back