Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

here's another non violent protester found guilty of a felony.....
https://www.westernjournal.com/trump-speaks-71-year-old-grandma-convicted-j6-charges/?ff_source=facebook&ff_medium=patriotupdate&ff_campaign=lminetwork&ff_content=2024-04-04

for those stupid enough to believe what the prosecutors claimed about her, the videos located at the source cited show the entire 10 minutes she was in the Capital......
That's funny but she doesn't look like a BLM or Antifa activist much less FBI.

She chose to go to trial instead of pleading guilty to four misdemeanors like several others who paid their fine and went home. She'll be sentenced in August.

If she'd joined the Seattle riots and prayed by a burning police car, would Traitor Trump's WSEs be so quick to forgive her?

No you sure don't. He was only convicted of interrupting an official proceeding. How many left wing protesters have we seen doing that? Bunches. We even saw Representative Bowman do it lately. Remind me how many months in prison Bowman got.

In this instance, interrupting an official proceeding, calls for jail time.

The goal of the interruption was to prevent the peaceful and lawful transfer of power... any way you look at it. That deserves jail time in my book.

While he was interrupting an official proceeding, he entered one of the most sacred halls of legislation in the world and made a mockery of it.

Do your job and answer the phone.

Hahaha, I love when your type is cornered and deflect with what you consider an insult.

The woman who answers my office phone is very important and educated, I respect her greatly.

In this instance, interrupting an official proceeding, calls for jail time.

The goal of the interruption was to prevent the peaceful and lawful transfer of power... any way you look at it. That deserves jail time in my book.

While he was interrupting an official proceeding, he entered one of the most sacred halls of legislation in the world and made a mockery of it.

Rep. Bowman pulled fire alarm as Democrats tried to delay vote

"Democratic U.S. Representative Jamaal Bowman faced investigation on Sunday, the morning after he pulled a fire alarm in the Capitol complex as his party was trying to delay a key vote, prompting an evacuation of a congressional office building."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...-after-pulling-fire-alarm-capitol-2023-10-01/

How long would you want this asshole who tried to delay a vote in congress to sit in jail?

I really hope Biden goes hard on this. Trump wants to pardon the people who took a shit in our camp, literally.

The people who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s office and stole her laptop. The mob That had entire congressional staffs hiding under a conference table.

The mob that chased Mike Penis away from doing his constitutional duty.

I think the power of presidential pardon should be amended out of the constitution if it's going to abused

No you sure don't. He was only convicted of interrupting an official proceeding. How many left wing protesters have we seen doing that? Bunches. We even saw Representative Bowman do it lately. Remind me how many months in prison Bowman got.

Your attempts to equate these different things are laughable.

Jan 6th was an ATTACK on the Capital and law enforcement that saw the Capital police beaten until they could be bypassed. That lead to all of Congress cowering to secure their chambers and many (republi'can' and Dem) hiding under benches, and many members of their Security, including the Secret Service calling their families to say 'goodbye', thinking they might die, defending their charges.

We have no historical comparable in our lifetimes to this action and thus why the prosecution was required and just.

I really hope Biden goes hard on this. Trump wants to pardon the people who took a shit in our camp, literally.

The people who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s office and stole her laptop. The mob That had entire congressional staffs hiding under a conference table.

The mob that chased Mike Penis away from doing his constitutional duty.

The 'mob' that was let in and given a tour by Capitol building guards...right.

Back