Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

435519834_850512907180285_9018438735587603243_n.jpg

Blatant lie. Democrats. The coup by Democrats was successful (so far), installing Joe Biden as Chief Puppet.

BLM and Antifa were rioting on Jan 6th, attacking cops, causing vandalism, etc; just like they did in other U.S. cities.

Note: The correct answer is NOBODY. Nobody "overthrew the Capitol."

o·ver·throw
verb
[ˌōvərˈTHrō]
remove forcibly from power:
"military coups which had attempted to overthrow the King"

overthrow
verb
over·​throw ˌō-vər-ˈthrō
overthrew ˌō-vər-ˈthrü ; overthrown ˌō-vər-ˈthrōn ; overthrowing
Synonyms of overthrow
transitive verb

: OVERTURN, UPSET
: to cause the downfall of : BRING DOWN, DEFEAT

overthrow
verb
US /ˌoʊ.vɚˈθroʊ/ UK /ˌəʊ.vəˈθrəʊ/
overthrew | overthrown

to defeat or remove someone from power, using force:

Not on Jan 6th. However, a coup DID take place, by Democrats. It is so far successful.

Same answer, nobody. They were a riotous mob without purpose. It's like a dog pissing on a fire hydrant. They did it because they could.

Without purpose? Are you fucking kidding me?? You are Deep in the cult, dude. And seriously blinded by the right.
They were a riotous mob supporting Trump, wearing Trump hats, waving Trump flags, screaming "Hang Mike Pence".
It's like an Insurrection attempting to overturn a valid, certified election. They did it because Trump told them to

Last edited:
Without purpose? Are you fucking kidding me?? You are Deep in the cult, dude. And seriously blinded by the right.
They were a riotous mob supporting Trump, wearing Trump hats, waving Trump flags, screaming "Hang Mike Pence".
It's like an Insurrection attempting to overturn a valid, certified election.

Joey wets panties

If she'd joined the Seattle riots and prayed by a burning police car, would Traitor Trump's WSEs be so quick to forgive her?

...if she just prayed by the police car instead of setting fire to it?......of course.....why should we have to forgive her for praying anywhere......

Should Trump pardon the January 6 thugs?

I really hope Biden goes hard on this. Trump wants to pardon the people who took a shit in our camp, literally.

The people who broke into Nancy Pelosi’s office and stole her laptop. The mob That had entire congressional staffs hiding under a conference table.

The mob that chased Mike Penis away from doing his constitutional duty.

January 6 thugs? Michael Byrd? The CP officers who threw protesters off 2nd story balconies? I didn't know any of the thugs had been prosecuted? I thought they were immune to laws since they were furthering the agenda of the party?

And what are Qanon, Proud Boys, 3 percenters, Oath Keepers?

QAnon doesn't exist.
3 percenters doesn't exist.
Proud Boys is racist, like DEMOCRATS, and is funded and supported by Democrats.
Oath Keepers aren't violent, but they will stand up to any police idiots that try to circumvent the Constitution or rights of citizens.

So is taking a shit in the rotunda violent?

Yes, but probably didn't happen.

Is chanting, “Hang Mike Pence” violent?

No, despite your hatred for it, we have free speech in this nation - despite efforts of Xi's Biden Regime to establish a police state and end all civil rights.

Is hitting police in the head with modified flag poles violent?

In self-defense as they bombarded tear gas and broke limbs with metal batons?

No.

Is fouling the speakers seat violent?

This isn't about Piglousi fouling the Capitol with her presence.

Comrade, I ask this of you Stalinists, but you're all to cowardly to answer - should the J6 protesters who engaged in violence be prosecuted and sentenced to exactly the same extent that the democrat Brown Shirts of the Floyd Riots were?

Has anyone ever exposed you to the concept of "equal justice under the law?"

Back