Show us what you look like

Enough of your jealousy statements already

:innocent:

smiley.jpg

LOL. Did your catsup start fermenting again, Davie?

56jqfy.jpg

When the same lies are being thrust on several countries simultaneously over the course of decades (in this instance, we'll call them western civs) there is no theory because that is factual evidence of real conspiracy unfolding. I was in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 2000 countries on several occasions over the course of a half decade when I really took notice before, during and after the so called Syrian crisis.

No the lotion was in my hand man!

When the same lies are being thrust on several countries simultaneously over the course of decades (in this instance, we'll call them western civs) there is no theory because that is factual evidence of real conspiracy unfolding. I was in contact with tens of thousands of elected appointed and designated officials of almost 2000 countries on several occasions over the course of a half decade when I really took notice before, during and after the so called Syrian crisis.

No the lotion was in my hand man!

Awesome. Who is in on the conspiracy and what is their goal?

In contact with? You mean you emailed them en masse?

I believe you about the lotion. :)

Awesome. Who is in on the conspiracy and what is their goal?

In contact with? You mean you emailed them en masse?

I believe you about the lotion. :)

I do not concern myself with specifically who or furthermore naming them, I concern myself with reversing the damage then when successful the public can focus on the who. It took me a month and a half every single day for 8 to ten hours per day to extract tens of thousands of proper official contacts of almost 200 countries, I interacted with many of them here and there over the years.

Fixate over lotion much?
cool2b.jpg

I do not concern myself with specifically who or furthermore naming them, I concern myself with reversing the damage then when successful the public can focus on the who. It took me a month and a half every single day for 8 to ten hours per day to extract tens of thousands of proper official contacts of almost 200 countries, I interacted with many of them here and there over the years.

Fixate over lotion much? https://i.ibb.co/fCFqNRz/cool2b.jpg
Of course you don't want to give specifics. :)

What is your plan to reverse the damage?

Tens of thousands is a big number. Congrats, dude! :thup:

In the Year of The Covid, who hasn't?

Back