Show us what you look like

I did it, have a look

the-one.jpg

Who trashed your house?

Who trashed your house?

No one, my place is just cheap trash since I moved in and thanks to mickey mouse renovations of the landlord, this place is allot worse than when I moved in ... we don't even have anywhere to fill a bucket to clean floors etc, during a pandemic since November last year.

No one, my place is just cheap trash since I moved in and thanks to mickey mouse renovations of the landlord, this place is allot worse than when I moved in ... we don't even have anywhere to fill a bucket to clean floors etc, during a pandemic since November last year.

You can't afford your own house yet seek to advise the world how they should live?

You can't afford your own house yet seek to advise the world how they should live?

How willing are you to put the well being and sanity of current and future generations before your own selfishness? Ahh right you have no clue what it takes, have no clue why I did it this way and let's face it you don't have what it takes but I do. My pleasure. 21 years and most of that duration I went all in and have been minimally funded by our government thus I barely get to survive but you don't ever hear me complaining do you ... You really have no clue.

I share facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address revealing many lies and deceptions and I see not one person on this planet who has ever contested any of it with even so much as a shred of validity. You aren't some stupid moron who trusts greedy and selfish trillionaires or billionaires or those willing to lie for globalist scum to keep what they have are you?

Wow, you just came off as stereotypically dumb.

cool2b.jpg

How to defeat globalists 101 video below

[video]https://www.brighteon.com/d0c1968e-b6f6-41cb-a605-997f895c64c3[/video]

Last edited:
So you're on some sort of welfare, and that's your excuse for being poor.

I've never taken so much as a penny in government hand out.

I shared information generating millions if not billions of dollars for Canada which is thousands of times more than I will ever see and you do not hear me complaining do you because I know the work I do is that important where as little sock puppets like you want to try and bait me to become vulnerable. You want to know the information I shared, do the research, I'll give you a hint 2006.

I'm poor because I chose to give up on my own selfishness to fight the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations even among tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasion over the course of a half a decade in recent years along with interacting and raising awareness with millions on social forums etc along with in contact with Canadian officials and UK officials since 2000 of which you haven't got a clue. Go ahead and accomplish my goals then you feel free to dictate how it is done by all means. Until then, your attempt at cheap shots is laughable from where I sit.

Last edited:
I shared information generating millions if not billions of dollars which is thousands of times more than I will ever see and you do not hear me complaining do you because I know the work I do is that important where as little sock puppets like you want to try and bait me to become vulnerable. You want to know the information I shared, do the research, I'll give you a hint 2006.

Try addressing my point, Faulkner.

Try addressing my point, Faulkner.

I edited it, read it again I did answer.

"I shared information generating millions if not billions of dollars for Canada which is thousands of times more than I will ever see and you do not hear me complaining do you because I know the work I do is that important where as little sock puppets like you want to try and bait me to become vulnerable. You want to know the information I shared, do the research, I'll give you a hint 2006.

I'm poor because I chose to give up on my own selfishness to fight the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations even among tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasion over the course of a half a decade in recent years along with interacting and raising awareness with millions on social forums etc along with in contact with Canadian officials and UK officials since 2000 of which you haven't got a clue. Go ahead and accomplish my goals then you feel free to dictate how it is done by all means. Until then, your attempt at cheap shots is laughable from where I sit."

I edited it, read it again I did answer.

"I shared information generating millions if not billions of dollars for Canada which is thousands of times more than I will ever see and you do not hear me complaining do you because I know the work I do is that important where as little sock puppets like you want to try and bait me to become vulnerable. You want to know the information I shared, do the research, I'll give you a hint 2006.

I'm poor because I chose to give up on my own selfishness to fight the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations even among tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries on several occasion over the course of a half a decade in recent years along with interacting and raising awareness with millions on social forums etc along with in contact with Canadian officials and UK officials since 2000 of which you haven't got a clue. Go ahead and accomplish my goals then you feel free to dictate how it is done by all means. Until then, your attempt at cheap shots is laughable from where I sit."

Jordan Peterson would advise you to get your own house in order before you try to change society.

Ad hom, because you can't dispute the sanity of his advice.

Like everyone else on the planet he has never contested what the facts I share prove on the foundation of any primary issue I address and his opinion doesn't amount to a hill of beans when it comes to something he either doesn't understand or has been a globalist sock puppet assisting with trying to enslave Canadians with the same old stereotypical rhetoric. I'm not about to waste my time focusing on my own selfish gain when the world is going to shit there dull wit.

Back