Show us what you look like

Like everyone else on the planet he has never contested what the facts I share prove on the foundation of any primary issue I address and his opinion doesn't amount to a hill of beans when it comes to something he either doesn't understand or has been a globalist sock puppet assisting with trying to enslave Canadians with the same old stereotypical rhetoric. I'm not about to waste my time focusing on my own selfish gain when the world is going to shit there dull wit.

Whatever, Faulkner.

Hey thanks, have you seen what they call normal these days (you greedy along with confused people always state the opposite of genuine intent so it's laughable)

QUOTE]Yes.  I recently retired from job requiring frequent travel; 4 days a week, about 48 weeks a year.  I spent lot of time across the continental US, Canada and Mexico.  I liked Western Canada best; Calgary over Montreal.  Vancouver was more like Seattle.

Yes. I recently retired from job requiring frequent travel; 4 days a week, about 48 weeks a year. I spent lot of time across the continental US, Canada and Mexico. I liked Western Canada best; Calgary over Montreal. Vancouver was more like Seattle.

I have lived in Calgary and Montreal and like them both. One is more humid with more water surrounding the area and a slightly different culture and Calgary was dry with a view of the Rockies but nice clean air and no rats anywhere I saw. I wasn't living there during stampede though. What both provinces have in common which Ontario does not is that you can buy beer at a corner store and even buy off sale at a bar (purchase and take home liquor from the bar) where as in Ontario that is illegal (at least it use to be that way, things may have changed in those provinces that way since I lived there). Never been to Vancouver or Seattle.

I have lived in Calgary and Montreal and like them both. One is more humid with more water surrounding the area and a slightly different culture and Calgary was dry with a view of the Rockies but nice clean air and no rats anywhere I saw. I wasn't living there during stampede though. What both provinces have in common which Ontario does not is that you can buy beer at a corner store and even buy off sale at a bar (purchase and take home liquor from the bar) where as in Ontario that is illegal. Never been to Vancouver or Seattle.

Think of a Starbucks the size of a city. That's Seattle. Vancouver is about the same. Very scenic due to water and mountains.

Think of a Starbucks the size of a city. That's Seattle. Vancouver is about the same. Very scenic due to water and mountains.

lol a giant starbucks. Well thanks for bringing a little down to Earth to this thread Dutch. Kind of like a breath of fresh air from the same old for me anyway. Life for me and perhaps many others in their own way is a like one giant battle after another lately it seems.

lol a giant starbucks. Well thanks for bringing a little down to Earth to this thread Dutch. Kind of like a breath of fresh air from the same old for me anyway. Life for me and perhaps many others in their own way is a like one giant battle after another lately it seems.

Well, here's to hoping you have less battles. :)

Back