showed my boy how to set up a portfolio

LadyT is being nice to spinner kind of like being nice to the cleaning lady ?
It is one of the things I like about you.

i already got my 3year old working a pc. got to start em young with the important things in life.

Did you tell him to get some CSCO stock? Oh also GTLS again is on an upward trend. Told you to get that before and it doubled and then some. Both of those will be up.

My kids will learn to use the basics of a computer like word processing and such so they can do their homework. But no games, no web browsing and shit like that. No Nintendo or XBox. They are going to be active and not some portly 12 year old that kicks as at Guitar hero and can play Madden 2012 better than anyone.

My kids will learn to use the basics of a computer like word processing and such so they can do their homework. But no games, no web browsing and shit like that. No Nintendo or XBox. They are going to be active and not some portly 12 year old that kicks as at Guitar hero and can play Madden 2012 better than anyone.

I think you just made some posters cry with that one!

He really IS so bad. He's the worst. Absolutely abysmal.

Nah, toppy's allright. He mixes it up a bit, but like Damocles said in the past, most of his advice is good.

Work hard, advance your education, be prudent, and your chances at success greatly improve.

And he's a good dad.

Not bad for a midget.

USC had made a comment about not getting along with his kid.
I love my kids regardless of any fault, we know I have mine. Kills me sometimes that he's 1000 miles away.

He really IS so bad. He's the worst. Absolutely abysmal.

"The worst"!? No waayyyy. I'd say 90% of his stuff is tongue and cheek (or at least I take it that way). He doesn't even crack the competition when it comes to "the worst"

I love my kids regardless of any fault, we know I have mine. Kills me sometimes that he's 1000 miles away.

Small people have lots of love to give too I see ;)

I think you just made some posters cry with that one!
I just want to be able to talk about my kid being at nationals in wrestling like Topper or in the Little League world series. During the summers I was NEVER in the house. I was out playing basketball or football or at baseball practice or a game. My oldest girl (nine) goes rock climbing with her Uncle regularly, her mom takes her hiking in the mountains near Tucson and I take her hiking her and we go to Whitesands and run around and play frisbee and stuff like that. No sitting on the couch watching TV and playing Nintendo for my kids.

Yeah, but kids that age want to be far away from Pop, and parental rules!

And don't worry about things getting out of hand, away from your watchful eyes. If I remember the state correctly, the worst trouble he can get into is cow tipping. :)

Welcome to Soc's children from the 19th century!

I'm not fat, and I know plenty of football players that hunt and do stupid things like play mudriding who are.

Back