showed my boy how to set up a portfolio

Welcome to Soc's children from the 19th century!

I'm not fat, and I know plenty of football players that hunt and do stupid things like play mudriding who are.

Yeah cuz like fresh air and excercise is so last century

Yeah cuz like fresh air and excercise is so last century

It's idiotic for you bastards to sit at home all day and watch TV and tell me how the appropriate way to live me life.

I know plenty of people like that.

They are morons. Stop the neo-ludditism. People will do what they want to do, and the "appropriate" way to entertain yourself isn't naturally the one that doesn't involve technology.

You know, whenever I was five, my dad took out my nintendo and smashed it on the ground. This is the appropriate way to raise your kids.
I won't have to do that because NO ONE will be buying my kids a nintendo. So no smashy smashy. And I am sorry you had a traumatic childhood. Not good to smash shit infront of your kids.

I won't have to do that because NO ONE will be buying my kids a nintendo. So no smashy smashy. And I am sorry you had a traumatic childhood. Not good to smash shit infront of your kids.

The only reason it touched such a nerve, Soc, was b/c it reminded me so much of how my dad tried to raise me. Sorry. :o

Now---a depression will be super fun. yea baby--don't produce anything yourself--ride the backs of people who do--and trust them.

Get that? No manufactuing--no money.

I support a depression--and I am pulling my money. HmmmmmWhhhhhahahahahahahahaha

Burn bitches burn.

Now---a depression will be super fun. yea baby--don't produce anything yourself--ride the backs of people who do--and trust them.

I support a depression--and I am pulling my money. HmmmmmWhhhhhahahahahahahahaha

Burn bitches burn.

WTF are you talking about?

Burn bitches burn.

I think Majority is the funniest poster here.

The only reason it touched such a nerve, Soc, was b/c it reminded me so much of how my dad tried to raise me. Sorry. :o

ohhhh shit--here it comes---"my prblems were all daddies fault". I bet that is a hot topic here in gay liberial land. My gay liberial brother is the same way. ohhh poor me (as he is worth about 5 million).

Your dad did the right thing by smashing that fat butt vid game thingie---may be. Those game developers make some poretty good bank right now.

Now--My father bought my bropther and I a motorcycle when I was 10 years old, when we moved to the country. He used to yell, at me because I spent all my money of bikes, racing them, and modifying them--learning how things work more than throwing a football around. He was proud that I paid for my own college degrees, But he would still say--"buying you that first bike was the worst thing I ever did!".

Well--now--the manufacturing has no future--but my business building small two stroke engines seems good for now. I may make close to 200 grand this year. China can't take that away--but the EPA can.

The moral of the story--there are a million ways to make good bank--and traditional methods seem a bit sketchy to me right now. If you developed games---you might be making more than dad--right now. All I say to my dad now is--"thanks for that first bike dad--your the best." :)

Last edited:
ohhhh shit--here it comes---"my prblems were all daddies fault". I bet that is a hot topic here in gay liberial land. My gay liberial brother is the same way. ohhh poor me (as he is worth about 5 million).

Your dad did the right thing by smashing that fat butt vid game thingie---may be. Those game developers make some poretty good bank right now.

Now--My father bought my bropther and I a motorcycle when I was 10 years old, when we moved to the country. He used to yell, at me because I spent all my money of bikes, racing them, and modifying them--learning how things work more than throwing a football around. He was proud that I paid for my own college degrees, But he would still say--"buying you that first bike was the worst thing I ever did!".

Well--now--the manufacturing has no future--but my business building small two stroke engines seems good for now. I may make close to 200 grand this year. China can't take that away--but the EPA can.

The moral of the story--there are a million ways to make good bank--and traditional methods seem a bit sketchy to me right now. If you developed games---you might be making more than dad--right now. All I say to my dad now is--"thanks for that first bike dad--your the best." :)

More gay talk.

More gay talk.

Hey dude--I did not just guess most of these people here are gay--I did not guess you were gay. Quit being public flamers--and you won't have a problem.
What--daddy did not tell you that?

It just happens to be a fact that liberial gays blame their father for their problems. I can't help it, that it is a fact--I like facts.

Hey dude--I did not just guess most of these people here are gay--I did not guess you were gay. Quit being public flamers--and you won't have a problem.
What--daddy did not tell you that?

Even MORE gay talk.

Whatever floats your boat twinkle toes. I can't stop you.

Burn bitches burn.

Haha wow.

We should set up a 3-Way Moron Debate between Majority, Uscitizen, and Toby.

Back