Sit Down Desantis, shut your bitch ass up.

DeSantis just passed a law making it illegal for anyone Chinese to purchase property in Florida. You just can't get any more racist than passing laws targeted solely at other races. For someone as fucking stupid as you that just goes sailing right over your head.

Y U mad, bro?

That you don't realize where you're wrong makes you a dangerous traitor.

He is right about DeSantis...that guy is bad news.

missthepoint-the.gif

For not letting Chinese Nationals buy FL property? How is that "Bad News"?

Please do 'splain this to me. :rolleyes:

Because I ain't seein' that, brah.

That ain't his business. Doesn't it bother you that DeSantis is doing shit in Florida meant to appeal to people nationally? I see an Enabling Act in our future.

Sorry to burst your perv bubble, but I don't play dress up, unlike your gov, Ronnie "puddin' fingers" who prances around in knee-high white boots.

1995eed0-d8d3-4702-8019-1234c2f7c539-DeSantis_White_Boots_01.jpeg

I have a pair of those. Maybe you don't because you're a faggot. They have steel toes, too.

Mine are size 10-11

You don't even know what those are, I do. :idonteven:

What kind of boots are those, you glory hole faggot motherfucker? You don't know. Idiot.

That ain't his business. Doesn't it bother you that DeSantis is doing shit in Florida meant to appeal to people nationally? I see an Enabling Act in our future.

I'm sorry, I don't want a member of a foreign hostile nation buying property around me in America. Is that a bad thing in your eyes, dude?

For not letting Chinese Nationals buy FL property? How is that "Bad News"?

Please do 'splain this to me. :rolleyes:

Because I ain't seein' that, brah.

Who else does he say can't buy property in Florida? Nobody. He is a fucking racist pure and simple and will never win a national election.

I have a pair of those. Maybe you don't because you're a faggot. They have steel toes, too.

Mine are size 10-11

You don't even know what those are, I do. :idonteven:

What kind of boots are those, you glory hole faggot motherfucker? You don't know. Idiot.

Where i come from those are work boots for those who make a living on the water. Fishing , crabbing, oystering. Feet stay dry on a workboat with a lot of water sloshing around and the fact they are white doesn't leave marks all over your boat. Desantis wears them because he is a pussy faggot, like you.

I'm sorry, I don't want a member of a foreign hostile nation buying property around me in America. Is that a bad thing in your eyes, dude?

Hitler didn't want Jews doing business in Germany either. I guess that ain't bad in your eyes. Maybe he will put them on his trains with the gays. I just don't see how else he intends to put them all in the "dustbin" of history.

I love how they have images of him wearing "white boots" and think that it means he's "playing dress up"...

He wore that when he was going out after Hurricane Ian to see where he needed to spend funds, etc. in order to help people and cleanup after the hurricane. Seems like he was doing his job to me, even if you don't like his footwear.

I love how they have images of him wearing "white boots" and think that it means he's "playing dress up"...

He wore that when he was going out after Hurricane Ian to see where he needed to spend funds, etc. in order to help people and cleanup after the hurricane. Seems like he was doing his job to me, even if you don't like his footwear.

Casey dressed him. :) What I found odd is that the DeSantis naysayers always only showed Meatball Ron, never Casey for comparison.

6w12g9.jpg

Back