Sit Down Desantis, shut your bitch ass up.

You strike me as a racist Nazi that would be more than happy to treat certain individuals as inferior.

You strike me as a sock used for douching a duck that was worn while walking through dogshit and used to strain cat urine.

You can take the cunt out of a Dutch Uncle but - wait a minute - no you can't....

You strike me as a sock used for douching a duck that was worn while walking through dogshit and used to strain cat urine.

You can take the cunt out of a Dutch Uncle but - wait a minute - no you can't....

Thanks for the mention!

The fact you remember my old username so well indicates you are not as "new" of a member as you claim.

In fact, you remind me of a dumbass named "Jits". He got into some trouble with his school and left JPP shortly thereafter. IMO, he hung himself, but he may have just changed socks. LOL

6448bz.gif

I love how they have images of him wearing "white boots" and think that it means he's "playing dress up"...

He wore that when he was going out after Hurricane Ian to see where he needed to spend funds, etc. in order to help people and cleanup after the hurricane. Seems like he was doing his job to me, even if you don't like his footwear.

It was simply silly and for show as it was clear he wasn’t going to get close to getting his feet wet or dirty. Also it looks prissy as they are shinny new and tucked into his pants.

It was simply silly and for show as it was clear he wasn’t going to get close to getting his feet wet or dirty. Also it looks prissy as they are shinny new and tucked into his pants.

His wife dressed him.

6w12g9.jpg

I love how they have images of him wearing "white boots" and think that it means he's "playing dress up"...

He wore that when he was going out after Hurricane Ian to see where he needed to spend funds, etc. in order to help people and cleanup after the hurricane. Seems like he was doing his job to me, even if you don't like his footwear.

No justification is required for mocking Rhonda Santis.
It's just something that quality people have to do.

Back