Sit Down Desantis, shut your bitch ass up.

Agreed. I’m still unsure about his endgame but it appears he’s poised to announce soon.

Neither of us can be sure of what his thinking is, but clearly his actions are campaigning. To claim otherwise would be delusional, so no one is surprised that the trumpers are claiming otherwise.

DeSantis might be thinking if trump is in prison, or dead, DeSantis will already be running, and will get the nomination. Or maybe DeSantis is trying to get the VP nomination from trump. Or it might be some delusional thought that only occurs to DeSantis (and his wife). His wife did say God wanted DeSantis to run for President, which seems delusional to me.

all you desantis people could be on here reassuring us desantis is just as pro-tariff, pro-maga, pro-taking on china and the idiotic trade imbalance, but you're not on here doing that.

the silence is deafening.

Neither of us can be sure of what his thinking is, but clearly his actions are campaigning. To claim otherwise would be delusional, so no one is surprised that the trumpers are claiming otherwise.

DeSantis might be thinking if trump is in prison, or dead, DeSantis will already be running, and will get the nomination. Or maybe DeSantis is trying to get the VP nomination from trump. Or it might be some delusional thought that only occurs to DeSantis (and his wife). His wife did say God wanted DeSantis to run for President, which seems delusional to me.

I’d bet cash DeSantis is not running to be Pedo Don’s VP, even if Pedo Don would allow it. DeSantis is too strong of a personality for Trump’s ego. He’d rather have a sycophant like Kari or MTG sucking up to him, something DeSantis would never do.

Agreed on all points. Trump killed off what remained of the GOP in the 2018 Mid-Terms. Now all that’s left are true Trumpian die-hands and spineless cowards who only want the status and the money.

We are at a point where people are being kicked out of the [supposed] Republican Party for politically opposing trump. They want to throw Congress members out of Congress for politically opposing trump. There is even talk of executing people for the "treason" of politically opposing trump.

The party of trump is very Naziesque.

We are at a point where people are being kicked out of the [supposed] Republican Party for politically opposing trump. They want to throw Congress members out of Congress for politically opposing trump. There is even talk of executing people for the "treason" of politically opposing trump.

The party of trump is very Naziesque.
A good reason why Trump would lose the election if he were the nominee. Most Americans don’t like Nazis.

that's why desantis will choose to run in 2028.

If the then 82 year old trump is out of prison, out of the White House, and out of the grave, DeSantis will have the same problem in 2028 as he has in 2024. trump has the party of trump's nomination rapped up until something huge changes. I almost think death will not stop him from getting the nomination.

Then again, trump is in very poor health. He might be dead now, just waiting to be found in bed. In which case, DeSantis is ahead of the crowd for 2024.

the loyalty to trump is due to his loyalty to the country.

That is exactly the thinking behind the Nazis demanded absolute loyalty to Hitler. In the USA, we allow every American to decide for himself, or herself, whether trump is loyal to the country. We allow every American to support, or oppose trump.

Or at least we currently do. Who knows what the future will bring.

do you think selling out the nation to multinational corporate concerns and the ccp is patriotism?

trump and his family had an awful lot of "sponsorship" deals with China.

does gravitas mean globalist idiocy?

I was just talking about the tapes we can prove were made of trump. There is a persistent story that trump's firm loyalty to Putin is forced based on a sex tape of trump that Putin has.

We shall.see.

We have seen. DeSantis is campaigning. That is happening.

We shall see if trump can stay alive long enough to be in the election in 2024, or even 2028. We have already seen that DeSantis is in the nominating race for 2024.

I’d bet cash DeSantis is not running to be Pedo Don’s VP, even if Pedo Don would allow it. DeSantis is too strong of a personality for Trump’s ego. He’d rather have a sycophant like Kari or MTG sucking up to him, something DeSantis would never do.

A normal person looks at trump, and realizes that trump burns credibility. he burns his own credibility, and he burns everyone around him's credibility. If DeSantis became trump's vp candidate, it would hurt his credibility.

That being said, DeSantis is not normal.

A normal person looks at trump, and realizes that trump burns credibility. he burns his own credibility, and he burns everyone around him's credibility. If DeSantis became trump's vp candidate, it would hurt his credibility.

That being said, DeSantis is not normal.
DeSantis is clearly riding the Trump authoritarian white nationalist wave, but he knows Pedo Don is a scumbag and doesn’t want him in government.

I strongly doubt DeSantis’s message will translate into a win for Republicans in 2024.

The Republican Party needs someone better than either of them in order to win in 2024.

If the then 82 year old trump is out of prison, out of the White House, and out of the grave, DeSantis will have the same problem in 2028 as he has in 2024. trump has the party of trump's nomination rapped up until something huge changes. I almost think death will not stop him from getting the nomination.

Then again, trump is in very poor health. He might be dead now, just waiting to be found in bed. In which case, DeSantis is ahead of the crowd for 2024.

:blah:
:yay:

That is exactly the thinking behind the Nazis demanded absolute loyalty to Hitler. In the USA, we allow every American to decide for himself, or herself, whether trump is loyal to the country. We allow every American to support, or oppose trump.

Or at least we currently do. Who knows what the future will bring.

trump and his family had an awful lot of "sponsorship" deals with China.

no it's exactly not that.

desantis could strongly talk about tariffs and go after the trade imbalance instead of disney.

he could be more pro-tariff.

once again globalists are trying to run without discussing the idiocy of globalism.

would you vote for desantis walt?

I was just talking about the tapes we can prove were made of trump. There is a persistent story that trump's firm loyalty to Putin is forced based on a sex tape of trump that Putin has.

a persistent story?

like fake news you fucking infant?

We have seen. DeSantis is campaigning. That is happening.

We shall see if trump can stay alive long enough to be in the election in 2024, or even 2028. We have already seen that DeSantis is in the nominating race for 2024.

in reality trump is way ahead in the polls.

are you familiar with reality?

DeSantis is clearly riding the Trump authoritarian white nationalist wave, but he knows Pedo Don is a scumbag and doesn’t want him in government.

I strongly doubt DeSantis’s message will translate into a win for Republicans in 2024.

The Republican Party needs someone better than either of them in order to win in 2024.

In the end, the Republicans need better primary voters to elect better leaders. Getting better leaders would be easy, but getting better primary voters is nearly impossible. Heck, it would be hard to get worse leaders.

Think about it, who would be worse than trump? Even Kanye West would be better than trump... And Kanye West would be a disaster.

Back