Sit Down Desantis, shut your bitch ass up.

Trump keeps proving he is a piece of shit

he now supports woke disney over Desantis. :laugh:

yeah, he can be trusted to follow through as a principled conservative.

in reality trump is way ahead in the polls.

are you familiar with reality?

DeSantis is way behind in the nomination polls, with no chance of surpassing a living trump. If trump dies, all bets are off.

BUT, DeSantis is also campaigning. We do not have to wait and see whether he will campaign: HE IS!!!

In the end, the Republicans need better primary voters to elect better leaders. Getting better leaders would be easy, but getting better primary voters is nearly impossible. Heck, it would be hard to get worse leaders.

Think about it, who would be worse than trump? Even Kanye West would be better than trump... And Kanye West would be a disaster.

Agreed, but I think they are too far gone to do so. The same problem is affecting the Democrats. There’s a reason why most Americans refuse to belong to either party. Only about 60% of Americans even vote and 40% of them are Independents. Since both parties focus upon supporting themselves over the best interests of the nation, the best strategy for Independents/Third Party voters is to always vote for the challenger.

You and I can agree that the Republicans are the worst of the two, but I doubt we’ll agree about the Democrats. My evidence is the fact that the best candidate the Democrats have to beat the Republicans in 2024 is an octogenarian who is likely to die in office of natural causes if reelected.

Shades of Diane Feinstein; can’t the two major parties of the United States find better candidates?

DeSantis is way behind in the nomination polls, with no chance of surpassing a living trump. If trump dies, all bets are off.

BUT, DeSantis is also campaigning. We do not have to wait and see whether he will campaign: HE IS!!!

He's pissing in the wind. controlled opposition.

desantis is a spook and everyone knows it.

Agreed, but I think they are too far gone to do so. The same problem is affecting the Democrats. There’s a reason why most Americans refuse to belong to either party. Only about 60% of Americans even vote and 40% of them are Independents. Since both parties focus upon supporting themselves over the best interests of the nation, the best strategy for Independents/Third Party voters is to always vote for the challenger.

You and I can agree that the Republicans are the worst of the two, but I doubt we’ll agree about the Democrats. My evidence is the fact that the best candidate the Democrats have to beat the Republicans in 2024 is an octogenarian who is likely to die in office of natural causes if reelected.

Shades of Diane Feinstein; can’t the two major parties of the United States find better candidates?

stfu. you're with dems and deep state.

you're not independant at all. you're a fake and fraud, and you suck at psychology.

He's pissing in the wind. controlled opposition.

desantis is a spook and everyone knows it.

Trump has no chance of victory and everyone knows it

It is why the media is focussed on making Desantis to be the bad guy and a much bigger risk to the country

It is going to work too, because Trump voters - like you - are as retarded as liberals

It is why the media is focussed on making Desantis to be the bad guy and a much bigger risk to the country

It is going to work too, because Trump voters - like you - are as retarded as liberals

they're propping desantis up because he's a secret globalist spook infiltrator of trump's real populist movement.
:magagrin:

Bullshit, same rant we heard every time Trump stepped in it, “the media is picking on him”

The media is covering DeSantis because he is a major candidate for 2024, and like Trump, he continues to step in it

Bullshit, same rant we heard every time Trump stepped in it, “the media is picking on him”

The media is covering DeSantis because he is a major candidate for 2024, and like Trump, he continues to step in it

right,m they are just" covering him"

Stories about how he is worse than Trump is just covering him

There are very few competitive districts anymore. The elections are being decided in the primaries.

Back