Site Registration Problem - am I posting to the right place?

CanceledB

Banned
Good evening all - I just joined JPP after lurking here on and off today, reading threads, getting a feel for the place - I like what I see! And so does a friend of mine, Althea.

Unfortunately Althea has tried twice to register and has been blocked as a 'spammer'.

Please help! I guarantee you Althea is NOT a spammer. Thanks.

Thank you, Yurt. Only one problem: I am a lowly noob with no pm privileges. Could you do me the favor and alert Lord D for me? A million thanks. :)

damo will see this thread or another mod will...

i think you have to have 15 posts to get the privilege...weeds out trolls....then again we have a legendary troll who has thousands of posts...

btw....welcome

how did you find the board?

Thank you!

I invested some time today with my google, looking for a nice vbulletin political forum with a healthy mix of libs and cons, and landed here after looking at eleven or twelve others. This one's nice. Good vibe here so far.

Thank you!

I invested some time today with my google, looking for a nice vbulletin political forum with a healthy mix of libs and cons, and landed here after looking at eleven or twelve others. This one's nice. Good vibe here so far.

A healthy mix of libs and cons? You're much too gracious. We're more like an unhealthy, dysfunctional family but that's the way we like it. :D

hmm don't know why they came up as a spammer, but apparently registration was never completed as there is no record of them at all. Have the person sign up today and if they have problems posting i'll verify them.

hmm don't know why they came up as a spammer, but apparently registration was never completed as there is no record of them at all. Have the person sign up today and if they have problems posting i'll verify them.
OK....after trying repeatedly last night with two diff names, I finally got in today.

Can you please change my name to Althea? I don't have pm privileges yet

Thanks

A healthy mix of libs and cons? You're much too gracious. We're more like an unhealthy, dysfunctional family but that's the way we like it. :D

Believe me - the 'dysfunction' I'm seeing here is copacetic. I looked at a LOT of forums. There are a couple that shall remain nameless where the mix is like 95% con to 5% lib and it's completely uninhabitable for the libs. And the ones that are vice-versa are usually pretty boring because cons won't put up with a predominantly lib site for very long.

This mix - and the pace - are the best I've seen so far.

Good evening all - I just joined JPP after lurking here on and off today, reading threads, getting a feel for the place - I like what I see! And so does a friend of mine, Althea.

Unfortunately Althea has tried twice to register and has been blocked as a 'spammer'.

Please help! I guarantee you Althea is NOT a spammer. Thanks.

Welcome, hope you will stay awhile and join the madness!

Believe me - the 'dysfunction' I'm seeing here is copacetic. I looked at a LOT of forums. There are a couple that shall remain nameless where the mix is like 95% con to 5% lib and it's completely uninhabitable for the libs. And the ones that are vice-versa are usually pretty boring because cons won't put up with a predominantly lib site for very long.

This mix - and the pace - are the best I've seen so far.

Yes I've seen those kinds of sites. They're not for me either. Well it's nice to have a new lib here!

OK....after trying repeatedly last night with two diff names, I finally got in today.

Can you please change my name to Althea? I don't have pm privileges yet

Thanks

Howdy and welcome! We have a short supply of the female persuasion.

Back