Site Registration Problem - am I posting to the right place?

Howdy and welcome! We have a short supply of the female persuasion.
Full disclosure? I'm not a female, but I'm sure I was in a previous life. And, I'm in touch w/my feminine side...not that that's a bad thing!

Althea is one of my cats, but I'm guessing Aoxomoxoa can tell you about the origin of the name.

Full disclosure? I'm not a female, but I'm sure I was in a previous life. And, I'm in touch w/my feminine side...not that that's a bad thing!

Althea is one of my cats, but I'm guessing Aoxomoxoa can tell you about the origin of the name.

Do I know you from a previous board?

Oh, sorry, you are still welcome!

Does it mean healer?

any of you new guys wanna play werewolf next week? O_O

it's a strategy game. and for the record, every person that has ever played it on here ended up liking it. :D

any of you new guys wanna play werewolf next week? O_O

it's a strategy game. and for the record, every person that has ever played it on here ended up liking it. :D

I'm going to have to learn a bit more about the game first - also, if we 'lose' do we get banned or anything?

Back