Site Registration Problem - am I posting to the right place?

any of you new guys wanna play werewolf next week? O_O

it's a strategy game. and for the record, every person that has ever played it on here ended up liking it. :D

This is true. It allows us to interact in a way that we're not wearing the Jersey of our political "team". It is waaaay more fun than you think if you haven't tried it.

So how DO you pronounce this member's name?

\\\(()///
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲

Welcome to the forum. There are a few sane people here plus a bunch of conservatives, an idiot or two (you already met PiMP) and Dixie who defies explanation.
Anywho, the unnamed one is called Rootbeer by us sane folks.
Watch out for yurt, yurt is the real troll around here.

Welcome to the forum. There are a few sane people here plus a bunch of conservatives, an idiot or two (you already met PiMP) and Dixie who defies explanation.
Anywho, the unnamed one is called Rootbeer by us sane folks.
Watch out for yurt, yurt is the real troll around here.

Rootbeer? Hmmmm....is there a story behind that?

Hello everyone...I came with friends Bijou and Althea...I had the same problem getting registered and I'm not spam either! Would someone please change my nameto Haiku for me?

This look like a nice place to interact and I thank Bijou for finding it for us... :good4u:

Hello everyone...I came with friends Bijou and Althea...I had the same problem getting registered and I'm not spam either! Would someone please change my nameto Haiku for me?

This look like a nice place to interact and I thank Bijou for finding it for us... :good4u:

Haiku! Glad you made it! :)

I sent a pm to KingofOwls and Damocles - I'm sure they'll get right on it. :)

Back