Site Registration Problem - am I posting to the right place?

Where are all you new guys coming from? Its been a while since we had a mass exodus of sorts. That last big group was the AOLers.

Where are all you new guys coming from? Its been a while since we had a mass exodus of sorts. That last big group was the AOLers.

We've got a crew that's kinda spread out, but a few of us always try to hang together. We originally met on the old Bill Maher boards and have been 'vagabonds' ever since that board shut down.

The JPP forum looks to be about the closest and best thing I've seen to the old Maher place. We've looked at MANY and tried a small handful. I really like these digs, though, and plan to tell more of the old gang about the new spot here. Thanks for having us. :)

Awesome!! Woot!!! Althea explained pretty well in this thread #44...I can't post links yet...

ADMIN...you rock!!

Awesome!! Woot!!! Althea explained pretty well in this thread #44...I can't post links yet...

ADMIN...you rock!!

I think there are four admins here and almost always someone is available to help:

KingofOwls
Damocles
C'Thulhu
Socrteas

Did I miss any? I'm pretty sure I misspelled someone, though.

I think there are four admins here and almost always someone is available to help:

KingofOwls
Damocles
C'Thulhu
Socrteas

I'm hoping the quote function works this time...

Thanks for the info...

Hello everyone...I came with friends Bijou and Althea...I had the same problem getting registered and I'm not spam either! Would someone please change my nameto Haiku for me?

This look like a nice place to interact and I thank Bijou for finding it for us... :good4u:

Welcome!

KingofOwls
Damocles
C'Thulhu
Socrteas

That's all. Most everyone calls me Billy and Kingofowls is grind (we change names often).

We've got a crew that's kinda spread out, but a few of us always try to hang together. We originally met on the old Bill Maher boards and have been 'vagabonds' ever since that board shut down.

The JPP forum looks to be about the closest and best thing I've seen to the old Maher place. We've looked at MANY and tried a small handful. I really like these digs, though, and plan to tell more of the old gang about the new spot here. Thanks for having us. :)

thanks, bring much as you can, we love new people :)

that's gonna confuse me. :(

you are not allowed to be confused......I solve the problem by treating all the name changers as if they were one person....there's not that much variation between their posts anyway so you don't lose much that way.....we call them the Trinity (because there are four of them), or sometimes the young'ins......

I forgot to welcome the new people. Althea and Bijou. I think there is another... but I can't remember at this mo'...

Back