Smartest Poster on JPP

So who is the smartest IQ poster on JPP?

• CanadianKid

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Damocles

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Grind

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ****** aka Epicurus

• Watermark

• Darla

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Topspin

• Chapdog

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • AssHatZombie

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Superfreak

• Total voters

CanadianKid

Who here has the most IQ smarts....

Aka I dont care about street smarts or social smarts...

I am talking about brilliant intellectual minds....

CK

Me, obviously. Have you seen how much ass I kick, deprogramming all these internationalist fascists, fixated on different abstractions to justify elitism and the puposeful erosion of all human bonds to each other?

Last edited:
Sorry for the omission of Onceler and Socrtease...they are also semi-smart posters, I mean alot smarter than Desh and Tianabautre, but a few levels below me....

CK

Smartest liberal would be Dungheap.

Smartest conservative is probably Damo, though he would reject the label.

Smartest libertarian is 20-way tie.

It was a tossup between you and Superfreak...

Both are smart but he is more likeable.....

CK

Oh, so being better liked by you is a qualifier? In other words, having political views more in line with yours? I make a serious effort to refrain from name calling and bullshit. You, on the other hand, are quick to call names instead of using facts in a debate.

Then I think I don't mind being left out of that list.

Oh, so being better liked by you is a qualifier? In other words, having political views more in line with yours? I make a serious effort to refrain from name calling and bullshit. You, on the other hand, are quick to call names instead of using facts in a debate.

LOL. SF's political beliefs are nearly opposite to CK's.

Moderate/Left: Socrtease

Left: Lorax... though he has been prone to throwing tantrums lately should you disagree with him

Way left: BAC

Way Way Way Left: Darla

Right: Damo

Moderate/Right: Chap... sorry Cawacko, but the USC is an obvious downgrade to a persons cognitive abilities.

You obviously have not had much interaction with CK. You should take it as a compliment that he did not put you on the same list as him.

Moderate/Left: Socrtease

Left: Lorax... though he has been prone to throwing tantrums lately should you disagree with him

Way left: BAC

Way Way Way Left: Darla

Right: Damo

Moderate/Right: Chap... sorry Cawacko, but the USC is an obvious downgrade to a persons cognitive abilities.

You think that I’m to the left of bac? Are you joking?
And can you believe that Top is even a choice?

Back