Smartest Poster on JPP

So who is the smartest IQ poster on JPP?

• CanadianKid

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Damocles

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Grind

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ****** aka Epicurus

• Watermark

• Darla

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Topspin

• Chapdog

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • AssHatZombie

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Superfreak

• Total voters
That's impossible because if that were merit for disqualification you wouldn't be on the poll either.

Sorry, as you can see I am on the list therefore I am smart....

You are not on the list therefore your a douchebag and a dumbass...Thanks for trying out...

CK

You are not on the list therefore your a douchebag and a dumbass...Thanks for trying out...

CK

You were smart enough to create a list with yourself at the top of the roster for smartest posters - that alone makes you a douchebag at the very least.

You were smart enough to create a list with yourself at the top of the roster for smartest posters - that alone makes you a douchebag at the very least.

Dont get jealous my dumb friend...

You were left out naturally because of your lack of intelligence.... As you can see my is not the only one on the list... I gave a fair list and unfortunately you didnt make the cut...Cry me a river!!

CK

Your a douchebag and a dumbass....

As a result you were omitted from this poll

CK

CK

Dont get jealous my dumb friend...

You were left out naturally because of your lack of intelligence.... As you can see my is not the only one on the list... I gave a fair list and unfortunately you didnt make the cut...Cry me a river!!

CK

You claim that ib1yysguy is not intelligent enough to make your list, yet you continuously present us with posts using improper grammar, missing punctuation, and poor sentence structure. Despite this, you somehow feel yourself qualified to be among the choices.

Ironic.

You claim that ib1yysguy is not intelligent enough to make your list, yet you continuously present us with posts using improper grammar, missing punctuation, and poor sentence structure. Despite this, you somehow feel yourself qualified to be among the choices.

Ironic.

Even illiterate people can be massively intelligent. Many average intellects can spell quite well. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of a small mind. Ever heard that one?

Even illiterate people can be massively intelligent. Many average intellects can spell quite well. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of a small mind. Ever heard that one?

Emerson.

From what I've seen of 1b1yysguy, he's a moron who thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.

I'm not saying that 1b1yysguy isn't a moron, he may very well be. I was merely pointing out the irony of one person calling another person stupid, all the while peppering his pronouncements with improper grammar, missing punctuation, and various other abuses of the English language.

Back