Smartest Poster on JPP

So who is the smartest IQ poster on JPP?

• CanadianKid

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Damocles

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Grind

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ****** aka Epicurus

• Watermark

• Darla

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Topspin

• Chapdog

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • AssHatZombie

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Superfreak

• Total voters
there's actually a lot of smart people on this board.

When you take out conservatives.

I have to say, I agree. I would say the smartest liberals are, me, you (of course), Onceler, Bac, DH, and I’m sure I left out a couple of names.

I consider Libertarians to be one-note whining narcissists who read a Friedman book as teenagers and got stuck in mental neutral.

And Republicans of course, are idiots.

I have to say, I agree. I would say the smartest liberals are, me, you (of course), Onceler, Bac, DH, and I’m sure I left out a couple of names.

I consider Libertarians to be one-note whining narcissists who read a Friedman book as teenagers and got stuck in mental neutral.

LOL. I definitely think you're the funniest on the site.

I would add Thorn to your list.... I think she is left of center, though not to the extent of some of the other intelligent nutjobs on your list.

I would add Thorn to your list.... I think she is left of center, though not to the extent of some of the other intelligent nutjobs on your list.

Thanks -- I think?:p

I'm pretty centrist actually, but do have some leftish leanings on certain topics.

Thanks -- I think?:p

I'm pretty centrist actually, but do have some leftish leanings on certain topics.

I did not mean you were way to the left.... just slightly... you see I had to suggest you had some left bias, otherwise you would not have been able to be included on Darlas list. :)

In Descending Order

Top 3 Smartest Liberals: Dungheap, Onceler, Blackascoal

Top 3 Smartest Conservatives: Damocles, Superfreak, Chapdog

Top 3 Smartest Libertarians: Obfuscate, RString, Myself.

Oh, forget that! :D I was thinking of people like Ornot and Charver, who didn't make CK's list either.

I thought of Ornot too. He is I think one of the two smartest people I’ve ever known. He’s smarter even than he posts. He so smart he has to dumb it down to be understood, I know that sounds weird, but it’s true. He’s one of the one percentile.

I thought of Ornot too. He is I think one of the two smartest people I’ve ever known. He’s smarter even than he posts. He so smart he has to dumb it down to be understood, I know that sounds weird, but it’s true. He’s one of the one percentile.

I would agree with that. I hope he is doing ok.

Back