Smartest Poster on JPP

So who is the smartest IQ poster on JPP?

• CanadianKid

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Damocles

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Grind

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • ****** aka Epicurus

• Watermark

• Darla

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Topspin

• Chapdog

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • AssHatZombie

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Superfreak

• Total voters
Emerson.

I'm not saying that 1b1yysguy isn't a moron, he may very well be. I was merely pointing out the irony of one person calling another person stupid, all the while peppering his pronouncements with improper grammar, missing punctuation, and various other abuses of the English language.

those are merely formal details

Im just saying Norman Paperman's spelling and grammar litmus test is not indicative of that which we're discussing, intelligence.

Oh no no no, you misunderstand. You are absolutely correct, the proper use of grammar and punctuation is definately not indicative of a person's intelligence. I agree wholeheartedly. There is evidence of this truth throughout history. I was simply amused by the irony and decided it entertaining to point it out.

Last edited:
Oh no no no, you misunderstand. You are absolutely correct, the proper use of grammar and punctuation is definately not indicative of a person's intelligence. I agree wholeheartedly. There is evidence of this truth throughout history. I was simply amused by the irony and decided it entertaining to point it out.

So you admit yourself your little test does not indicate intelligence, hence, there is no irony.

You put Waterhead on the list but not me??? He's half a gene away from being severely and profoundly retarded! Same with AssHatZombie! I know you don't have a lot to pick from, but really dude... you could've left those two off the list, along with yourself. Between the three of you, there is not enough mental wattage to light a small refrigerator.

This poll is a combonation of egotism and narcisism. The bulk of the posters on here are intellegent, the minority are not. Depending on the topic some are more intelligent than others. But to vote for one or another of you is to insult the others I did not vote for.

You put Waterhead on the list but not me??? He's half a gene away from being severely and profoundly retarded! Same with AssHatZombie! I know you don't have a lot to pick from, but really dude... you could've left those two off the list, along with yourself. Between the three of you, there is not enough mental wattage to light a small refrigerator.

You're just mad I keep stomping your ass into small particles of inconsequentiality.:)

Dixie is complaining aobut not being listed ?

That makes about as much sense as craig sponsoring the marriage thing.

Ahh Dixie, from the minute I opened your post I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I might even read it.

One reason your not on the list is that there may be a lot of pinheads in the world but your one we've never been able to pin down.

Another reason is you may write like an idiot and you may look like an idiot but that doesn't fool us. We know you're an idiot.

Another reason is that, thanks to the internet, not only are you unknown in Alabama, now you are unknown all over the internet.

or could it be that your parents have proven that politics don't make strange bedfellows, marriage does!

or could it be that your mother loved children.....and would have given anything if you had been one.

Those are a few reasons, we can probably think of more.:pke:

Last edited:
Back